Forum

Ladder Feedback

Created 19th October 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 24 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Open challenge is on the list, ive just not implemented it yet :)

High five

Wildcards shouldnt work, they are set to 0 for the ladder :) Are you getting options for them on match pages?

That’s what I thought, then WHAM http://etf2l.org/matches/14785/

ST8

Hopefully fixed the wildcard bit :)

codcrille

Fresh.

Team KORE 1 1 0 0 0 1023

Ladder
22-10-2009 20:09 Challenge Team KORE Team Effect 1 – 0
22-10-2009 20:09 Challenge Team KORE Team Effect 1 – 0

Commander

Do we have to play 3maps now? Because the third map slot is default/reserved with cp_obscure_alpha (wtf!?) and there is no choice for an empty slot/map…

ST8

N/A should be at the top of the list. There is something wierd going on with points though.

wer

tfortress.no

nvm, pls delete :D

Slick

Epsilon

How about counting league matches as ladder too?

+1

(and the better teams are at the top)

How will this happen? If low+ teams keep playing low+, mid+ teams mid+ teams and mid teams mid teams. You are practically forced to play some low div teams to get some easy points in. Don’t get me wrong, I like the ladder, but I doubt the best teams will be on top.

The current standings already show this: hb0da and us are not even in the top3 even though we clearly beaten a much better team.

It will sort it out after period of time and games played. its always like this when ladder starts. After all, people are playing there for points ;)

I cba to roll some div5/6 team for points, and I know many teams feel the same way. And those teams could just refuse a challenge.

I doubt IDK? is gonna play black apple or whatever they were called.

I’m hoping this is not being overlooked, as indeed, what idk? is doing is taking in pcws and asking the opponent if we set it up as a ladder game, which usually works out fine. We will not play teams just to roll them to look elite on a ladder.
No offense to Black Apple, but no we will not play them <3 Be nice if the points are given also according to the current ranking in the season…dunno how that could work :p gl :)

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

New ladder banner: http://etf2l.org/ladder/

ST8

Open challenges are up and should be working.

dougiie

CotC

I still dont understand the current top 2 on the ladder right now? Can someone explain, why does a team, who’s played less, end up with more points than the team thats played 6 maps?

(not just saying this because its my team, was just wondering regardless of who was there)

:)

Tikcus

I still dont understand the current top 2 on the ladder right now? Can someone explain, why does a team, who’s played less, end up with more points than the team thats played 6 maps?

(not just saying this because its my team, was just wondering regardless of who was there)

:)

I’d guess because either they beat someone with more than 1000 points or the scoring has been tweaked, wait for an admin answer though :)

RaCio

GoT²

Idk played the map of the week which is worth extra points.

cp_obscure_alpha [2x pts] from 18/10/2009 to 01/11/2009
cp_gullywash [2x pts] from 18/10/2009 to 01/11/2009

dougiie

CotC

Idk played the map of the week which is worth extra points.

cp_obscure_alpha [2x pts] from 18/10/2009 to 01/11/2009
cp_gullywash [2x pts] from 18/10/2009 to 01/11/2009

Tikcus

Open challenges are up and should be working.

how do you make an open challenge?
Can’t find option on challenges page
or standings page

Skyride

DUCS

New ladder banner: http://etf2l.org/ladder/

mmmm…. sex-eh

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 24 Next »