Forum

New ETF2L Public Sever

Created 20th July 2009 @ 18:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Skyride

DUCS

True, I have been on this server a couple of days, but already my soldiering has shot up because of some techniques, such a staying back, and aimed spam, which you don’t really learn on normal pubs

You’ll probably pickup things like rocket jumping, by playing with those guys. Its just second nature. I know personally that if I play solly on pub server running granary or badlands its just so much rape its untrue simply because of things like that. Im at mid before the other teams scouts. :P (P.S. Solly isn’t even my main class)

But really, as others have said, you need to play pickups if you want to improve. You can pickup individual skills as any class in a pub except medic but you will never learn how to play a match without doing 6v6 matches. Its just so different to pubs.

Fishy

Ye I agree know, I’m doing some pugs to bring me into pickups and scrims so in time:P

Sinaf de Giraf

P3T3R

Could we please have this plugin on the ETF2L Server? I think it would greatly enhance the pro gaming experience ;)

Thanks,
Sinaf

gryzor

Could we please have this plugin on the ETF2L Server? I think it would greatly enhance the pro gaming experience ;)

Thanks,
Sinaf

Hahaha!

Shyguy

Thanks,
Sinaf

Hahaha!

Wow, just.. wow!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Thanks,
Sinaf

Hahaha!

Wow, just.. wow!

It’s so awesome, but that plugin is not public iirc :(

Fishy

I’ve just realised what a stupid reply that was. Ignore it I meant I’m doing some pugs to get into scrimming

djc

d2f~

Thanks,
Sinaf

no

seraph

rEJ

Thanks,
Sinaf

no

Wiiking

oggy can sing right?

Skyride

DUCS

Thanks,
Sinaf

Good luck convincing FLOOR_MASTER to give you it. :P I asked him a while back when I was running a public server and he wouldn’t give anyone it.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

lets get a dispenser phone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwQ54BxniuQ

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5