My avatar screws up.

Created 30th June 2009 @ 10:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 Next »

iQue

keso

wut

Mine is normal tho

Buck

Funny how willazords avatar is exactly the same as one i had on couple of weeks ago and put it on yesterday for that lol match i had… now that i think about it i was only one in etf2l forums with it… WILLAZORD YOU STOLE MY AVATAR !

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll305/PbNPizzaman/1233642777105.jpg

and wtf, why do i have some weird avatar too :D

Ragard

D:

normal for me

NerdZone

Damn, I’ve seen that guy somewhere on the new or in a news article =| have been thinking and thinking about but I just can’t say what it was that he had !

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Iirc, the boy from the picture is part of a family that has a age disease. One child had been 5 years old, and his body was the age of 55+.

I’m pretty sure thats one of the people.

Not entirely sure on the figures and what the actual age problem is, but there was a programme on the family a year or so back.

Buck

The kids got progeria, hes possibly already dead, the kids with it dont make past 12-13 but jesus is it funny looking.

Rele

Iirc, the boy from the picture is part of a family that has a age disease. One child had been 5 years old, and his body was the age of 55+.

Not entirely sure on the figures and what the actual age problem is, but there was a programme on the family a year or so back.

Yea heard of that as well, They dont live any longer than max. 15 years and about 50 people on the whole world suffer from it.

The disease is called “Hutchinson-Gilford-Syndrom”. Nothing to lol at, to be fucking honest.

kolox

obs.

Tenshox:
booya

shit avatar ftw

Dont fucking dare diss my sheep thing!!!!
We were having a fun pcw yest and I made that avat in paint :> its nice!

I recognise this avatar from somewhere but idk where :z

NerdZone

Yea heard of that as well, They dont live any longer than max. 15 years and about 50 people on the whole world suffer from it.

The disease is called “Hutchinson-Gilford-Syndrom”. Nothing to lol at, to be fucking honest.

That was it ! Thanks for reminding me again ;)

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Yeah I agree, its nothing to be laughing at. Should really watch the programme, its rather interesting, and I’m sure everybody here who finds that poor person funny, will regret it.

seems like cairenn stole yours and sebb stole ours… hmmm

except for willaz case, i wouldnt mind too much, except you have nothign better to do than writing in etf2l forums all day long :p

Gaz

TPS

I acctualy kinda like this new wierd avatar,shes pretty hot :D

eoN^

I remember there was a kid on youtube with this and he did alot of podcasts etc.

Brutallus

Now I have this Xen avatar or something :s wtf!?

jUICY

TF2 is ...

Oh god i have this too

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 Next »