Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 64 Next »

Bamm.

“phi phi fuck me this place is a facking wank buildn”. Well this weapon 10+ more damage crap made it more annoying so please remove it :-(

Shyguy

Remove it already, about 30 pages of people in this thread that want it banned. This wep fucks up heavies, snipers, pyros and any other class big time! ;o

Arnold

DAKKA

“cool guys” using fan a lot like arnold either rage-switch to normal scattergun if getting killed or make other scouts rage-switch to fan after a couple of rounds and voilat its all about who gets the helping rockets from above before again.

I really don’t get what you are trying to say here.

BTW: i’ve still got the demo from an stv full of players laughing at me for using the FaN because it was considered shit. It’s your own fault for not exploring it’s potential before the season started.

I am for banning the FaN in it’s current state, i only used the FaN because it allowed for advanced movement, any good scouts can deny soldiers/demo’s from jumping up spire with a normal scattergun. the gun is just annoying everywhere and promotes playing like a fag.

I wouldn’t say it’s overpowered, but it’s annoying none the less. skinnie is just raging from tuesdays game.

iQue

keso

I’m seriously raging at half the scouts on the ETF2L pub scouts for using the fan. It’s just annoying as hell to be bombarded by 3 fan scouts. :p

FAN limit of 1 would be ok personally. But if they tweak it properly I might change my mind.

Jh

Hey dats!

ban it already.

Largos^

PRO

“cool guys” using fan a lot like arnold either rage-switch to normal scattergun if getting killed or make other scouts rage-switch to fan after a couple of rounds and voilat its all about who gets the helping rockets from above before again.

I really don’t get what you are trying to say here.

BTW: i’ve still got the demo from an stv full of players laughing at me for using the FaN because it was considered shit. It’s your own fault for not exploring it’s potential before the season started.

I am for banning the FaN in it’s current state, i only used the FaN because it allowed for advanced movement, any good scouts can deny soldiers/demo’s from jumping up spire with a normal scattergun. the gun is just annoying everywhere and promotes playing like a fag.

I wouldn’t say it’s overpowered, but it’s annoying none the less. skinnie is just raging from tuesdays game.

Quoted and bolded for some muthafucking truth.

I say wait until the updated FaN code comes from the TF2 beta before making a final decision on it.

ambra

the gun is just annoying everywhere and promotes playing like a fag.

this

skinnie

TCM

valve admits the fan is overpowered with the current stun effect

its a gun for fags

Waebi

‹Con›

the gun is just annoying everywhere and promotes playing like a fag.

http://follownobody.duckweedmafia.com/pictures/guess%20what%20ur%20a%20fag.jpg

lawl.

Super Joe

A gun for fags? Looks like someone is a sore loser.

Anyway, since the nerf, I actually like the FaN now. Most people are just whiney bitches about it.

xzr

I do love some div5 muppet calling skinnie a loser =[

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I love some backup div2 muppet calling some div5 muppet a muppet

SfynX

T2P

i love some div6 twat calling backup div2 muppet calling a div5 muppet a muppet :D, ps u smell

eoN^

Slow down, start from scratch and add names so i can understand!

Puppets

i love some div6 twat calling backup div2 muppet calling a div5 muppet a muppet :D, ps u smell

i like how a member of “A mix of ex div2/3 players” likes it how some backup div2 muppet calling some div5 muppet a muppet
i love some div6 twat calling backup div2 muppet calling a div5 muppet a muppet :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 64 Next »