The future of ETF2L

Created 4th August 2012 @ 21:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Matt

There was another prem player that applied.

Okay, I will just believe you.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Okay, I will just believe you.

Ill speak to him and ask if he can be asked to clarify and give a time period etc when he applied.

Mercyless

ORACLE

If Canfo said that no prem player applied since “(~Sept. 2011)” then hes right, now kindly shut up.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Mercyless

If Canfo said that no prem player applied since “(~Sept. 2011)” then hes right, now kindly shut up.

Hahahahahhahahaha.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

There is not even a need to have a prem player in the admin team. They just need to use them as council. Remember the season all the good teams dropped from ETF2L in favor of ESL? That wasn’t because Anakin was a sick prem player, it was because Anakin listened to what the high level teams wanted. I know you will bring up everybody leaving ESL, but that was mainly because of factors caused by ESL themselves (Wire, shitty website) and not TF2 admin decisions.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Koeitje

There is not even a need to have a prem player in the admin team. They just need to use them as council. Remember the season all the good teams dropped from ETF2L in favor of ESL? That wasn’t because Anakin was a sick prem player, it was because Anakin listened to what the high level teams wanted. I know you will bring up everybody leaving ESL, but that was mainly because of factors caused by ESL themselves (Wire, shitty website) and not TF2 admin decisions.

Sure but I think that the admin team needs a revamp anyway.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Matt

[…]

Sure but I think that the admin team needs a revamp anyway.

We will all quit tomorrow and put you in place, Matt.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
We will all quit tomorrow and put you in place, Matt.

I neither have the time nor the want to be an admin.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Matt

[…]

I neither have the time nor the want to be an admin.

Too bad :( You would have made a great head admin!

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Too bad :( You would have made a great head admin!

Tee hee, your wit and humor!

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Mercyless

as far as I know Greg is an trial admin now

kaidus

WiK?

I applied once, well twice in fact. The first time my application was conveniently lost, so I resent it and it was then conveniently ignored.

Should say that I don’t think this was during canfos reign.

Last edited by kaidus,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Mercyless

I just realised that number is wrong. I have access to the staff mails since February 2011 or so.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

I applied once, well twice in fact. The first time my application was conveniently lost, so I resent it and it was then conveniently ignored.

Should say that I don’t think this was during canfos reign.

Ah okay. My bad.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Just want to say: if you let the community vote for maps, maps that were played in previous seasons will ALWAYS FUCKING WIN.

I have said it the past two seasons, and guess what, it happened. You know why?

Because when you are asked to vote, you will always vote for a map you have played, and since almost everyone he played in previous season has played obscure. for example, they will vote for it over a custom map they have not played.

So. Get some people who have tested the maps (oh there is group that does just that? I made it for this exact purpose, to improve maps, awesome) to help decide.

P.S

Other forum is cool and all, but since I am writing now: unlocks are not needed, they won’t breath life into the game etc etc.

I personally don’t think they add shit. For those who say it will make teams more aggressive, it won’t. You what does, what I did in my team. I went over a ton of NA games, and just start emulating.

And we as a team got more aggressive. That is how it fucking works. Unlocks don’t change your mentality, changing your mentality does that. Genius.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »