Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 36 Next »

huhystah

No announcements yet, so I guess you know the answer

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from huhystah

No announcements yet, so I guess you know the answer

I want the answer to leaving prem 6s team so you can play your main in a div5 hl team

Henghast

open
bobs

From previous discussions I believe it’s been stated that you can leave teams, reform teams or whatever you like as the medals will be sent out to a list of players taken from the roster during that season.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Every team change is logged in our database, you can change teams in between or during seasons and still be eligible for a medal without a problem.
If the SQL query fails for some reason, we will still be able to add exceptions.

Last edited by CanFo,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

I like how I didn’t ask this, I just wanted Huhy’s response for why he plays his main in low highlander divs (UGC steel and Div 5 Highlander)

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Tomu

I like how I didn’t ask this, I just wanted Huhy’s response for why he plays his main in low highlander divs (UGC steel and Div 5 Highlander)

Then you probably should just query him on IRC. This thread is not the place to discuss it :)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

he’s actually only div5 so you have nothing to worry about, roster riding on TLR

huhystah

Quoted from Permzilla

he’s actually only div5 so you have nothing to worry about, roster riding on TLR

jabu

watch huhy’s stream, all div 5 pickups

prince of denmark

medal for president

Last edited by prince of denmark,

Choujeen

TFEC

Quoted from Selek

It’s not that I am impatient, just curious :-)

Any news?

Last edited by Choujeen,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Choujeen

[…]

Any news?

I do not want to give out an ETA without being sure, the promise can be kept, so all I can say is “We got people working on it”.

I managed to fold my darling team, quit TF2, live life outside for half a year, come back, create a new team and get a full roster while waiting for these medals.

Someone else out there could probably agree with me when I say that means the medals are taking quite some time.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

well this topic is like year old :]

maidos

if only etf2l could be as efficent as ugc in terms of delivering the medals

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 36 Next »