Forum

Quarantine response to Beavern's ban

Created 24th January 2011 @ 03:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

The reason division is taken into account is to decrease the chances of an unfair ban. A lower division means that his opponents aren’t that good which can make any decent player look really good. A good player with good aim in Div5 can (and will) track often and hit a large percentage of shots for example.

His friendship with Aven wasn’t found out until after he was banned and did not affect our decision in the slightest. (iirc, we were told by his teammates that he was friends with aven)

[…]

Which is another reason we don’t hand out demos. Won’t prove a thing since the vast majority won’t be able to see anything.

Good to know, the post by Kritz made it sound different, thanks for clearing it up.

kuma

Quoted from Kritzonite

long ass post

Seriously, I’m not going to make a long ass reply like last time. But if you truly believe what you are saying and this is not a massive troll then I suggest you get a grip. If you can’t do that then well, there’s the door.

IPZIE

SUAVE

http://ircz.de/p/7dd18ddc76b985efa2ac7a8ff95abc0184f8ebaf

can we go now play tf2 again and dont behave like big men?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

I bet cookye would love the idea of having US Player in charge of banning people on ETF2L.

writing these essays doesn’t mean you’re right and all they contain is: 10% “no fair”, 50% “useless stuff that has nothing to do with anything” and 40% “bashing AC-Admins”

I’ve played against Beavern a couple of times, no idea if he cheated, nor do I care. But i wasn’t exactly surprised to see him banned.

Oh and I’m suprised you worry about consequences if you were to you reveal your documentary evidence, but openly attacking ETF2L-Staff with claims of corruption, without any kind of proof, doesnt.

Gubbins

BEER

I’m not sure when the best time is, but I’d like to point out that I take bribes in the form of USD, GBP, Euros, female asian underwear or Unusual hats. Thanks for your time.

IPZIE

SUAVE

slate like a baws
+1

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Gubbins

I’m not sure when the best time is, but I’d like to point out that I take bribes in the form of USD, GBP, Euros, female asian underwear or Unusual hats. Thanks for your time.

worn?

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

worn?

Depends, I sometimes take clean ones and make d2m and smofo dance around in them for 12+ hours.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Depends, I sometimes take clean ones and make d2m and smofo dance around in them for 12+ hours.

pee pee scouts pantys smell dis

vlad_drac

xoxo

I can’t tell if it’s been pointed out yet – the OP was a mammoth one and there’s 17 pages, but i noticed that around half of the OP was more or less stating that ‘beavern’ (don’t know him) is a nice guy.

Besides the fact that i really can’t take your word for it that he is or isn’t a nice guy, i just wanted to mention that boomeh was a nice guy when he got banned. I heavily dispute your theory that “cheaters are assholes”.

It’s very very easy to be nice when you’re raping someone. Legally or otherwise. (hence the litmus test of ‘are you a good loser?’ – the majority of tf2ers fail this). If i decided to cheat, i’d probably be very nice to try and garner some future vocal support or give the impression that i’m approachable, friendly, unlikely to cheat.

Edit:
I would also like to add, however, that http://www.onlinegamer.se/2010/03/fraga-hur-val-fungerar-etf2ls-ac-grupp/ (english version at the bottom) is a very interesting read.

Anyone trying to make a statement against the AC team should just link to that website, it’s enough by itself.

Last edited by vlad_drac,

AnimaL

Quoted from vlad_drac

Edit:
I would also like to add, however, that http://www.onlinegamer.se/2010/03/fraga-hur-val-fungerar-etf2ls-ac-grupp/ (english version at the bottom) is a very interesting read.

rofl at the amount of mentally ill ppl in etf2l ac squad

kuma

Quoted from vlad_drac

Edit:

can someone repost that as faggot IT have blocked it

Quoted from kuma

[…]

can someone repost that as faggot IT have blocked it

Its Gryzor’s article claiming he sent a random pub demo of a random player and that quad was banned on that evidence alone.

kuma

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Its Gryzor’s article claiming he sent a random pub demo of a random player and that quad was banned on that evidence alone.

oh ye

shame he actually was cheating rofl

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from kuma

[…]

oh ye

shame he actually was cheating rofl

quite a stab in the dark from our resident alcoholic eh? :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 Next »