Forum

Gamers Assembly 2010 (French big lan) TF2 podium

Created 22nd April 2010 @ 15:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1

bun

Gamers Assembly was in the begins of april. There were 850 players and more than 5000 spectators in partners village. The event took place @ futuroscope de Poitiers in France and got TF2 in the Lineup for the “Master Français des jeux vidéo” . The goal of this project is to have one final @ Paris which will send First Teams of Games like TF2, CS, Trackmania .. etc to the Dream Hack for Free !

It’s a first goal for this first year with TF2. Finals will be in September ! See ya soon

Look @ ambiance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-NEsh92WOw&feature=player_embedded

Podium :

3 > EFALL
2 > Xeo Frenezy
1 > Colorz

Ps: If you have Any qestions about all this great project in E-sport contact me (steam : buncool) or join #jltf2.fr

Last edited by bun,

Qun

GoT<3

n1 thar m8

put [ code ] [ / code ] around the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-NEsh92WOw

Last edited by Qun,

bun

i edited !

Afle

Dignitas / PowerGaming / any sponsored team should definately think about making the move in France :D

There was 5000€++ prize pool for TF2 (really close to CS 1.6 one) and it’s supposed to be even more next year, which makes it quite interesting for the lucky teams who dont have to pay the plane bill, well maybe even for the teams who do if you finish #1 ^^.
It was awesome, it’s really exciting how things are going well for our lovely game ; the head manager of this event got high hopes for TF2, everybody just felt this game was “different”, with tons of fairplay and good vibes.

The only thing we lack of to make this game as big as fucking CS/CSS is going international, which would allow us to get more than 16 teams (yeah France cant get more than that atm). The fact that 16 teams had almost the same prize pool as CS’s 48 teams just show how the HM is making a call to the community. So please, just come and id be glad to pay you a glass of fucking french wine, and im pretty sure BuN would allow you to **** his ass.

Well if you don’t, that’s ok, ill just keep winning prizes and think i’m pro. But i can’t wait for a Dig/Power final grand scene who would put the whole assembly on fire, just like in i39 :D

Last edited by Afle,

louzb3K

iCon

4th: 6kNtoucH!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

where abouts in france is that?

beta

RaWr ::

If I remember correctly wasn’t FutureScope the original location of ESWC Finals?

Tapley – Again, if i remember correctly its in the south of france and is quite far. Roughly the same distance as going to Enschede again :-D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Shotgun! :D South Of France in September might be nice ^_^

bun

ESWC Finals changed every years but were in Paris. I will always Remember the Bercy 2006 finals. Giant Stadium for gaming !

Add A Reply Pages: 1