Forum

i40 TF2 Seating

Created 14th April 2010 @ 17:45

Locked Pages: 1

Cobby

-9m-

Make your voice heard, we want the whole floor! Post in the thread on MP to show your support

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i40/74726-tf2-seating-area#post946394

Rob-

Doesn’t help matters and looks really bad on you guys. Have you not read any of the threads on here? Doing everything I can to create more seating for you guys. These numbers were not expected, no other game has a reserved area (merely ‘suggested’) and as community you turned down G2 which had more seating in the one room.

Please be sensible about it otherwise it just takes the piss to be blunt.

:/

Cobby

-9m-

The TF2 community is a close one and we very much want to be together. We appreciate what you are doing, 100%, and thankyou for the effort from you guys. I just wanted to express the TF2 communitys concern. I also hadn’t read the other threads on here.

I apologise if it seemed ‘blunt’ or ‘taking the piss’, but I don’t think I would enjoy an i-series if there isn’t enough space to sit near my friends, and this is a current concern.

Rob-

Sure, but please read the threads! It’s a concern for us too as we want you to enjoy the event. I wasn’t suggesting you were blunt, more my tone was in the reply.

Honestly doing everything I can to sort this out, and I do have a plan in mind.. one very cool one if you think you can get 400 people ;) (less would just mean it was slightly less cool)

Memento Mori

tbh we need the whole floor (and probably half of another), I’m having to intrude on other clans space because I can’t find anywhere else to sit, and this isn’t even 2 weeks after the previous LAN.

Last edited by Memento Mori,

nvc

i don’t care about sitting with everyone, aslong as i can sit with wdlwn.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep guys, Rob is here to help, so lets sound ideas off him and im sure we’ll get the best solution for all. He dosn’t bite. (hard)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Boys and girls listen to Rob. Everything we have is thanks to his work, don’t make him look stupid now. We are already getting more dedicated support from MPUK than any other game does so lets not ruin it now.

Edit: looks like the thread is gone. While it was in the best of intentions and not meant any harm because we do idd want to have as much of an area as possible, lets keep showing we’re thankful for what we have gotten. Doing so has gotten us everything we have so far due to us proving more appreciative than other communities rather than getting the pitch forks :)

Can we lock this thread now? Thanks.

Last edited by Mole,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Your wish is my command!

Locked Pages: 1