Forum

EARLY BIRD ALMOST OVER - TICKETS GOING QUICK

Created 14th April 2010 @ 11:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Just a quick reminder. The early bird offer for 30% discount on tickets ends tonight at midnight. After which it will go down to 20% off. However I would get your tickets asap rather than leave it until late as nigh on 800 tickets out of 2000 have gone in this first week alone!

Those of you that are eagle eyed will also notice we have almost filled the allocated TF2 area and whats left on G1 is being taken over by COD and CSS players :(

Rob-

843 :P

Also, should be freeing up some space in the tf2 area today.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Freeing up? Can we take the whole of G1? Kick those other colours out to elsewhere :p We have 130(?) seats reserved and, on counting the seats taken we already have 117 signed up and picked seats (a few in berkshire). The great thing is that alot there already picked are new clans to iSeries TF2. Theres still plenty of the returning customers to come!

Rob is there anby chance of checking the database and getting the number for how many of those >800 have set themselves as TF2?

Black_Bob

[DA]

Wow we have almost filled the entire level! good job tf2 peeps :D all they need to do now is open the bar on this level!

Rob-

Trying to free up more :)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Mole

Theres still plenty of the returning customers to come!

We’ve only been back 2 weeks now, most of us want to go, but as everybody has to pay for it themselves its too soon to decide, coz we all spended alot of moneyz on i39

Rob-

Looks like another row should be doable, so just one row left to sort after that.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

We’ve only been back 2 weeks now, most of us want to go, but as everybody has to pay for it themselves its too soon to decide, coz we all spended alot of moneyz on i39

Yeah thats understandable. I hope you can make it, as well as other top teams. Its looking to be the biggest and best TF2 lan yet, just need more confirmation of attendance from top teams.

Yoshi

vertex3

Quoted from Mole

Kick those other colours out to elsewhere :p

Racist!

Looking really good this one, great turnout already :)

F2

Danmark

Is the TF2 final going to be held on Sunday or Monday? Mind you that most people from outside UK have to go to school/work on that Monday.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from F2

Is the TF2 final going to be held on Sunday or Monday? Mind you that most people from outside UK have to go to school/work on that Monday.

Its usually the Sunday. The monday is bassically a wasted day if you have a long journey home.

Rob-

It’ll be the sunday evening again I imagine.

Yoshi

vertex3

I only remember it being the Monday at i35, been Sunday since then I think? Presumably since the numbers are generally a lot higher than they were at i35 :)

Sunday evening is a great time to have it, good way to finish off the weekend. :D

Last edited by Yoshi,

Hansa

.idk?

Quoted from F2

rather the work than school.
dunno how the foreign high school (considering the people coming at a lan are over 16-17 then in high school) system works but in France it starts the 3rd of September (or 4th, depends of the year)

Anyway, the only problem with sunday would be with the people that must work. Especially if they came from Scandinavia, finland or east european country :)

Otherwise it looks fine.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The monday is a bank holiday so no school/work for most people in the UK :-).
Or just take a day off work! :D It should still be the summer holidays as well (not sure how foreign summer holidays work) for schools/uni’s etc.

And yep hopefully its on the sunday night again.

Oh and watch out for some of the non-tf2 coloured people, i think they may be in MGO’s/community clans of TF2 teams and they all want to sit together? INV> whats in the box and cantfitmyn are normally the peeps. So may want to make exceptions for them? I dont mind :>

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »