Forum

i40 Lift thread

Created 11th April 2010 @ 22:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

Xizk

k^m

I might need someone to pick me up from heathrow. Anyone going there that could give me a ride?

eoN^

Anyone going past Edinburgh / anywhere near by that i could get the train / taxi / run to :D

Cheez

Anyone going from the bristol area gimme a shout to discuss being train buddies/me stealing a lift for money/beer/love!

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

I’m driving up and may have space for one or at a real push 2 people.

I will be driving from Caterbury-Kent area…. so I may be able to do Heathrow/gatwick … or possibly Dover if any crazy euros are coming over that way… but I’d prefer not to.

Split the petrol, unless I have to detour somewhere crazy.

I’d be leaving before midday on the thursday…

HOWEVER: I may not be able to take anyone, lol, if the person I was gonna take mans up. So there.

byte

Quoted from kuma

anyone around london and have space for 1 not fat person (i weigh 75kg)

btw im japanese so no bnp please

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u :D

Thats jus made me chuckle so hard D:

Cheers

Byte

byte

Incidentally Kuma u live very frikking close to me lol :)

Cheers

Byte

dougiie

CotC

possibilty I may be in the Slough/Maidenhead area working in the lovely hopsitals there. If anyone could give me a lift on the Thursday that would be awesome. I’ll only have a laptop bag/backpack so I wont take up much space… beer/petrol money in return

SuperFly-

DANMARK

If anyone is going from London to i40 is having a free spot i would very much like to join you at this dangerous Journey! Im only packing a laptop + 70kg :P

kuma

Quoted from byte

Incidentally Kuma u live very frikking close to me lol :)

Cheers

Byte

lol really? didn’t think anyone who owned a PC would live in such a ghetto place

rtan

-9w-

few of us getting train at paddington around 6/7pm on the thursday so if anyone wants to tag along for some company feel free

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from SuperFly-

If anyone is going from London to i40 is having a free spot i would very much like to join you at this dangerous Journey! Im only packing a laptop + 70kg :P

DONT FORGET THE BACONBEERCAN

Last edited by Waebi,

SuperFly-

DANMARK

Scratch that. I managed to find a driver ;P And i dont have any Waebi!! But i will bring my Disney Socks

spence

¤_¤

Alright troops,

Well I am definately coming now, just need to purchase my ticket now which I will do come Monday when I get back from work.

Being the generous soul that I am I have space on my car for any unlucky folk that are struggling to get there. I’m coming from
Newcastle so will be travelling down a1 / m1 and can pick ppl up. Anybody from Scotland could train to Newcastle if they wanted to. First come first serve, will accept petrol money in various forms :-)

steam = spencetrain if your interested

tar x

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

I figured I should post here cos as things stand I’m walking to LAN. Long story short, I’m poor and if I have to pay 70 quid for train tickets to newbury I won’t be eating or drinking at LAN. So I’m pleading to you the good people of etf2l to take pity and give me a lift. So essentially I’m going to write a little ‘Please pick me up’ recruitment post

Me:
-From Manchester (Salford)
-Obviously paying petrol money, I just don’t have 70 quid to spare :)
-Willing to get train to nearby places (Sheffield etc.)
-Not a rapist
-I’m a small guy who doesn’t need any room in your car, only my bag taking up space

You:
-Own a vehicle of some description
-Not a rapist
-Kind enough to give me a lift :)

Add me on steam <3

spence

¤_¤

Get yourself to Leeds and I could take you if you wanted mate, it’s only like 50 mins on a train

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »