rda

where can we watch some pics?

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from Nor

where can we watch some pics?

http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/98623/

ZeyOrk

wow. Just watched trough the i39 pics, you guys need to get your ass out of the game and start doing surgeries. To many ugly ppl playing tf2. I bet the right hand is starting to wear off, cause is lack off puss, but hey, aint easy being good looking like me, hola! hehehe

blorg

Quoted from ZeyOrk

wow. Just watched trough the i39 pics, you guys need to get your ass out of the game and start doing surgeries. To many ugly ppl playing tf2. I bet the right hand is starting to wear off, cause is lack off puss, but hey, aint easy being good looking like me, hola! hehehe

Haven’t you quit tf2? :/

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from ZeyOrk

Sure, but that’s fixable. You’re a lost cause since your personality is here to stay.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from BERSERKER

[…]
Sure, but that’s fixable. You’re a lost cause since your personality is here to stay.

I bet you spelled personality wrong the first time

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from Mike

[…]

I bet you spelled personality wrong the first time

I had one too many apostrophes.

ZeyOrk

My man.

“Tough times never last, but tough people do”

I’l always keep bitching and whining, and there is nothing you can do, its just how internet works. Cocky as fuck, but when it comes to real-life, I’d bet you would pussi’ed out.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from ZeyOrk

My man.

“Tough times never last, but tough people do”

I’l always keep bitching and whining, and there is nothing you can do, its just how internet works. Cocky as fuck, but when it comes to real-life, I’d bet you would pussi’ed out.

I have no idea what you’re on about. :D

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from BERSERKER

[…]
I have no idea what you’re on about. :D

what’s new? HELLLOOOOOOO

ZeyOrk

Lack of social intellegence. Your smart-ass days are over bro

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from ZeyOrk

Lack of social intellegence. Your smart-ass days are over bro

Might wanna spell intelligence right next time you berate someone.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Edit: Double post.

ZeyOrk

seriously, dont waste your time on me. Its useless, but you seem to enjoy quaerling over the internet with spelling-bullshit, again, dont waste your time, I got a booty-call, and you got a, well, lets just leave it to that. Your right hand might serve you good ;)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey.
You.

Shut up.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »