Forum

Sideshow's i52 vlogathon

Created 26th August 2014 @ 16:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I went to i52 with a camera, intending to record some slightly amusing vlogs in a kind of shade-esque style. At some point, that ended up giving way to strapping it to my head and recording the entire experience through my eyes. I ended up recording 30 hours (135 GB) of footage while I was at i52.

I’d like some help please.

1. Ideas of what to do with it all. One floating around was to live stream it all next weekend for 30 hours, allowing people to relive LAN in real time. Another was to maybe make highlights and stick them on YouTube, or give all the footage to somebody making a fragvid / documentary. Or keep it all myself and blackmail people. Not sure yet.

2. I need people to private message me on TFTV or on steam if there are parts you want not to be released. With the camera strapped to my head constantly people kinda forgot it was always recording so I got some very candid opinions / actions and I understand some people not wanting them shown.

3. I need some volunteers to help me sift through and: mark which parts are unusable (due to the lens cap being on, audio not being caught or pointing in the wrong place); which parts are potential highlights; and which parts are not suitable to be put on YouTube/twitch if not caught by point #2.

i52 was incredible, by far the best LAN I’ve been to, and I’m very glad I got this footage as I think it’ll show the more intimate, community side of the LAN. God damn I loved everyone there.

ondkaja

IKEA

upload all raw footage unedited to your youtube channel

FIR

SnG

you NEED to upload those crazy flip cup games, especially that nail biter 1v1 that e-thug won. jesus christ those games seriously redefined lan drinking for me

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from ondkaja

upload all raw footage unedited to your youtube channel

seconded. Be proud of your opinions drunk or sober!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I don’t give a fuck about my opinions, it’s other people’s that need editing!

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from FIR

you NEED to upload those crazy flip cup games, especially that nail biter 1v1 that e-thug won. jesus christ those games seriously redefined lan drinking for me

NO ONE CAN BEAT ME

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

NO ONE CAN BEAT ME

still unbeaten 1v1 me at i55

FIR

SnG

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

NO ONE CAN BEAT ME

I learnt how to ace dem cups in one watching you+shintaz+admirable, be proud oh flip cup gurus

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Haven’t posted here in a while but there’s already tonnes of footage and I’m not even up to the end of Friday yet. Check them out to get a feel for what i52 is really like if you’re not in a super good team.

http://www.youtube.com/sideshow1994

Last edited by Sideshow,

Add A Reply Pages: 1