Forum

I47 30th Nov - 3rd Dec - The Official Accomodation Thread

Created 28th September 2012 @ 08:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Accommodation at the iSeries
One of the ways to ensure you have an amazing weekend at our events is ensuring you get top quality sleep. There are 2 hotel options on site and 1 a five minute walk from the venue for you to get some luxurious LAN sleep.

There is also masses of camping space for everyone who wants to camp.

The Holiday Inn and the International Hotel are both on-site, with Grays Hotel being a small walk away from the main venue. Plus, all these hotels will be offering a discounted rate for Insomnia attendees!

The way the hotel prices work is as follows:

Holiday Inn – £65.55 per night
One of the two hotels actually on site at Telford, the Holiday Inn has everything you need for a very comfortable LAN weekend. With a discounted rate offered to all i46 ticket holders, you can get your room booked for only £65.55 a night. There is high speed internet access is available in every room, use of all the on site fitness equipment, the sauna, jacuzzi and indoor swimming pool all for an additional charge.

A full English breakfast is £11.95 if brought on the day or £9.50 if brought the night before.

To get your hotel room booked at this discount price use the promotional code “Multiplay – i46” when booking. To book call the central reservation line on 01952 527 335

International Hotel – £55.60 per night
The International Hotel is situated next door to The International Centre and has 101 comfortable rooms to make your LAN weekend a rested one. There is broadband internet throughout the hotel, a licensed bar and lounge serving continental breakfast, all day bar snacks and light bites, and is fully air conditional throughout.

A continental breakfast is available for £6.10 and can be ordered at any time.

To get your hotel room booked at this discount price use the promotional code “Multiplay – i46” when booking. To book call the central reservation line on 01952 527 310

Grays Hotel – £61.50 per night
Grays Hotel is a short walk away from the venue, and offers a warm & friendly welcome to everyone who wishes to have that extra bit of comfort for their gaming weekend.

With internet throughout, swimming pool, gym, games room with darts & snooker and an outdoor tennis court, there is plenty to keep you occupied for some time away from the PC.

A full English breakfast is £11.95 if brought on the day or £9.50 if brought the night before.

To get your hotel room booked at this discount price use the promotional code “Multiplay – i45” when booking. To book call the central reservation line on 01952 527 313

i46 Uni Accommodation
We are please to announce that the Uni accommodation has been confirmed and they have a nice new shiny on-line booking system. Head over to their booking website and get your hands on a room for the amazing rate of £18.40 + VAT a night!

Bookings taken for over 18s only. Full Terms and Conditions can be found on http://www.wlv.ac.uk/conferences

Camping
We’ve got a large camp site near to the venue, and the majority of our customers choose to camp at our events. This gives them that little bit of privacy each evening and it’s also the most convenient, meaning you can simply walk 10 minutes away from the venue and be at your tent!

The camping site is located on the local rugby club and has facilities which include toilets, showers and a bar, there will also be showers available at the campsite but there is often a queue in the mornings. A good idea is to either get up early to avoid the rush, or shower before you hit the sack.

These facilities at the campsare cleaned and maintained during the event by the external cleaning staff, not Multiplay. However if there is a problem with any of the facilities please let our staff on the front desk know.

The camping area is surrounded by fencing and is patrolled by security, the access lane to between the venue and the campsite will be lit at night but torches are also available for purchase at the tuck shop.

Caravans are allowed on the car park of the rugby club but there are no power or water points available for use.

BBQs are not allowed on the main campsite, however there will be a small area of the car park which will be allocated for their use.

Note that camping is included in your ticket price, for all BYOC, TUP and weekend spectator ticket holders

PDF Map Of The Area! http://www.multiplay.co.uk/static/images/iseries/site/i44-insomnia-venue-layout.pdf

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Can tell you the Uni Accom is SICK for the price, honestly, and if you cba getting a taxi or miss the last shuttle its quite a pleasant walk there :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I would also recommend Uni accom.

Add A Reply Pages: 1