Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Automatic Mix Teams! Dont care who you play with?

Created 1st August 2011 @ 13:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Count me in, as soldier. (skill: awesome)

Mix team 2, soldier plz

WildFire

AUTOBOTS
TSPAG

I’d like to get in this mix team if poss :)

I main med but can also play solly reasonably well and scout kinda sorta. I’m sure we can work something out.

I’ve just been offered to join NoJus LAN team, sorry to dissapoint but you can remove me :)

Relun

SE
-LADs-

add me to mix team

Medic, if not enough people – with medic been a popular cvlass – will scout

CVM

8D

Add me to a mix team as well, please.

I main medic, but can also scout. Will play soldier or demo too if you’re desperate. ;)

Relun

SE
-LADs-

apologies in team now so not need mix team, apologies

KamiDead

Class soldier

edit. think its good now

Last edited by KamiDead,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from KamiDead

Class soldier

Add your steam page to your profile so people can contact you

CVM

8D

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Add your steam page to your profile so people can contact you

I think he’s done it. Just a demo to go! :)

Beaknuke

Ah, im bit late to the party… cannot play Demo at all so no good.. i be interested in any drop-out and near the middle of the hall 1

Im mainly medic and could play soldier

Black_Bob

[DA]

Never to late dude, but it would help alot if you included your steam page for people :)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Allright! almost there.

I would love to switch classes if it helped getting 6. Demo has always been my absolute worst class in comp. TF2, but I can do it, should be fun :D That way i can change my event goal from “making an awesome airshot” to “Kill a div 1+ player with a nasty stickytrap.” 280 hours as pub demo should account for something, right?

So Beaknuke (or anyone), if you want the soldier spot instead of the demo, you can have it. Just enter your steam ID so we can all find eachother.

Edit: I just realized i don’t really have a nice demo hat to wear though :( But i think you can have fun in TF2 without a stylish hat, right?

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Allright! almost there.

I would love to switch classes if it helped getting 6. Demo has always been my absolute worst class in comp. TF2, but I can do it, should be fun :D That way i can change my event goal from “making an awesome airshot” to “Kill a div 1+ player with a nasty stickytrap.” 280 hours as pub demo should account for something, right?

So Beaknuke (or anyone), if you want the soldier spot instead of the demo, you can have it. Just enter your steam ID so we can all find eachother.

Edit: I just realized i don’t really have a nice demo hat to wear though :( But i think you can have fun in TF2 without a stylish hat, right?

It won’t be shiny, but I might have a fetching Hustler’s Hallmark [pimp hat] hanging around that you can borrow. You need to look the part for your demo debut :3

Edd

T2P

can play demo or soldier in the automatic mix team

Last edited by Edd,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »