WOODY[

Quoted from caned

tent > all

so wrong

Trane

Quoted from Nmx

Cheers, going for it..

WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME AN ENGLISH BREAKFAST? :D

I can give you a Portuguese breakfast if you like.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Nmx

Cheers, going for it..

WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME AN ENGLISH BREAKFAST? :D

It’s not as if it’s difficult!

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from Trane

[…]

I can give you a Portuguese breakfast if you like.

Thx but google & I are not really fond of it. :D

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Well, this sucks.
creditcard is the only option to pay for uni :-( ( if i look up the booking thing )

Got an auto (copy paste) reply mail that didnt answer my questions at all, thank tapley.. you did better then them :P

Gonna try and find a creditcard i guess, ( LOLZ NMX Y U NO HAVE? ) cause it’s almost never needed? iDeal & Paypall all the way.)

Last edited by Nmx,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Nmx

Well, this sucks.
creditcard is the only option to pay for uni :-( ( if i look up the booking thing )

Got an auto (copy paste) reply mail that didnt answer my questions at all, thank tapley.. you did better then them :P

Gonna try and find a creditcard i guess, ( LOLZ NMX Y U NO HAVE? ) cause it’s almost never needed? iDeal & Paypall all the way.)

Did you email – [email protected]?

They should be able to accept a debit card and not just a credit card, or is that what you mean?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

The booking form they sent constantly (and only) refers to it as a credit card.

I don’t have a credit card either. E-mail them and see what they say, my guess is it will include debit cards anyway.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from caned

tent > all

http://goo.gl/MwxJt

Last edited by Snyyppis,

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

http://goo.gl/Ywnjh

Error (404)

Skyride

DUCS

If anyone’s struggling for hotel rooms, I think the premier inn (which is 5-10min walk away) still has rooms. I’ve chipped in with a few people to get a couple of rooms, and it worked out at £210 per twin room for the whole weekend (Thursday to Monday). That’s about £52/night for a room.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Skyride

If anyone’s struggling for hotel rooms, I think the premier inn (which is 5-10min walk away) still has rooms. I’ve chipped in with a few people to get a couple of rooms, and it worked out at £210 per twin room for the whole weekend (Thursday to Monday). That’s about £52/night for a room.

Radisson’s Park Inn @ Telford is £42-43/night through laterooms.com as well.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

lf floor/tent/car to crash in. Will pay beer ta

Ghent

Team

Quoted from Ghent

is there some redroom like area at telford? or do i need to sort out a tent?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Ghent

[…]

Tent4Gent

Squeak

We have a spare bed in our room if anyone’s willing to pay £100 for thurs-sun night.

_Ben let us down </3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »