I42 Want a Team For Lan Thread?

Created 20th January 2011 @ 11:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »

Skully

I think I will be looking for a team. Scout, low

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Kinda realise that this is an impossible task of sorting out mix teams ^^ some are not booked, some are finding other teams and not updating, some dont want to play with others, some are sexually attracted to me, its just not gonna work. I will continue to update the list of people who have posted and what class and skill they play. But its up to you guys now to contact and put your teams together. There are enough people in the list to make 2/3 mix teams so get it done.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Thats why i gave up :]. Too many people “think they’re coming” or they end up pulling a mo0/thalien.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from BoneS

some are sexually attracted to me.

Sexual Want Irrespective of Mini Penis

trol-lol-lol-lol-lol

Good effort man, at least you tried!

FIR

SnG

I just got my ticket. Medic, low. Can also scout/sol/snipe.

Also i have almost no prior lan experience so it’ll be nice to have someone to show me around :3

Last edited by FIR,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from FIR

I just got my ticket. Medic, low+.

Also i have almost no prior lan experience so it’ll be nice to have someone to show me around :3

FIR, meet pub.

hey presto!

FIR

SnG

No seriously, I’ve never been to a LAN before, and this is going to be my first shot at it (with a lowly laptop/gear). I just wanted to actually play with the people, make new pals, etc but I have absolutely no clue what I should do. In fact I even considered sleeping on my desk/red-bull-ing it all the way because i dont have a tent. foreign student here :P

I’d get a beer for those who’re willing to babysit me a bit :P

Last edited by FIR,

Edd

T2P

i wouldnt try sleep at your desk mate, the rather large security man will over and poke you (nongay) till you wake up :p.

the red rooms seem to be the best thing for you as they are free heated rooms onsite.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Edd

i wouldnt try sleep at your desk mate, the rather large security man will over and poke you (nongay) till you wake up :p.

the red rooms seem to be the best thing for you as they are free heated rooms onsite.

still got lots to learn. teach me :P

baerbel

trick17
trick17

bring extra pants

WOODY[

still want people to play with =(

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from WOODY[

still want people to play with =(

I’ll play with you in the red room.

Think I’m still looking too, bad times.

FIR

SnG

I’m looking as well…

Ghent

Team

May be looking for players for Mix at lan, Mainly a demo but also probably a scout, div2+ preferably,
contact me or foster.

Dny

T2P

Quoted from FIR

No seriously, I’ve never been to a LAN before, and this is going to be my first shot at it (with a lowly laptop/gear). I just wanted to actually play with the people, make new pals, etc but I have absolutely no clue what I should do. In fact I even considered sleeping on my desk/red-bull-ing it all the way because i dont have a tent. foreign student here :P

I’d get a beer for those who’re willing to babysit me a bit :P

how many beers …

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »