Created 20th January 2011 @ 11:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

HE’S A FUCKING BOSS

kaidus

WiK?

I approve of fosters referencing abilities.

Swarlz

Seeing as I paid for the hotel I give everyone permission to stay over at a tiny fee £15 for three nights. I think that’s a bargain.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

I’m not completely sure about the arrangements of commanderx + co. But hit me up on steam tonight, i would rather stay in a room. Randa was also looking for one.

Swarlz

Quoted from naMu

I’m not completely sure about the arrangements of commanderx + co. But hit me up on steam tonight, i would rather stay in a room. Randa was also looking for one.

Well I’ve paid for a room for
Thursday night
Friday night and
Saturday night – forgot to book for Sunday.

it works out at around £40 a night and we have like a double bed and a fold out bed or something.

I think there is me commander and squeak staying in the hotel so like we could have an extra person in plus someone on teh floor.

If you throw me like £10/£15 to pay for my beers you can stay for duration.

It’s also like a 5min drive so we’ll need like a quid each for a taxi to get there and back.

Last edited by Swarlz,

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

oh so you were part of the crew also, yes you can count me in. I will sleep on top of commander and give him some surprice but seks

Swarlz

Quoted from naMu

oh so you were part of the crew also, yes you can count me in. I will sleep on top of commander and give him some surprice but seks

I started the crew ;). Commander just started inviting people – what a creeper honestly.

Edit*

Also randa can use it aswell, I would just love some beer money as I spent all mine on hotels and trains.

SoL:-

Swarlz
Commander
Squeak
Randa
Namu

I’ll bring the condoms and strawberry lube.

Last edited by Swarlz,

randa

Commander is going to be analy violated more than once!

Edd

T2P

im worried for squeaks wellbeing.

randa

mrburnsexcellent.jpg

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Run while you can Squeek, otherwise i dare say it one drunken night you’re going to be made airtight.

konr

I’ll be there tomorrow and I don’t have a team :(
I can play in whatever team as scout/sniper. I CAN PLAY PRETTY GOOD NOWADAYS SO DON’T WORRY I NOT THAT BAD.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Still looking for a team like Konr? Join #i42mixmercs and we can get a few more teams going!

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Run while you can Squeek, otherwise i dare say it one drunken night you’re going to be made airtight.

i chuckle every time i see this comment. oh poor girl.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

First mix team complete!
Please join #insomnia-tf2 and #mixmercs and talk to your new team mates and get that team started!
Triobot – Konor – Carpet3 – Lewbio – Tommeh – Manco

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »