Forum

snuke i40 lan diary

Created 31st August 2010 @ 12:57

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

kuma

Waterboarding is a form of torture that consists of immobilizing the subject on his/her back with the head inclined downwards; water is then poured over the face into breathing passages, thus triggering the mammalian diving reflex causing the captive to experience the sensations of drowning.[1][2] In contrast to submerging the head face-forward in water, waterboarding precipitates an almost immediate gag reflex.[3] It can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage and, if uninterrupted, death.[4] Adverse physical consequences can manifest themselves months after the event, while psychological effects can last for years.[5] The term waterboarding was coined in 2004.[6][7]

Inuy

#sadboys

Im good at keeping the door open for r7an.

rtan

-9w-

yeah see now that is dangerous

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Inuy

Im good at keeping the door open for r7an.

Hahahaha I’m so sorry about that dude! I didn’t even know that was you either, I didn’t get to say hi properly :(

David

Im actually happy that i turned down your waterboarding invite, i wouldnt want telebear to look down on me!

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

evian sponsored us, it’s ok

Skyride

DUCS

I did it, and everyone hates me! So if you could kill people doing it by accident for shits and giggles, I’m sure I wouldn’t be typing this right now. :P

the bm man

k^m

Tell me more about things you’ve done skyride As its made me change my whole opinion!!! same to you david!!

rtan

-9w-

maybe we should try russian roulette next lan?

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from the bm man

Tell me more about things you’ve done skyride As its made me change my whole opinion!!! same to you david!!

Be sarcastic to more members of the community, I am starting to agree with your point of view now.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from rtan

maybe we should try russian roulette next lan?

It would be safer apparently.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

At least for 5 out of the six people, there’s plenty of mercs at lan.

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

Be sarcastic to more members of the community, I am starting to agree with your point of view now.

im not trying to turn you round to my point of view at all

But i guess the whole circle jerk bandwagon really comes out now I guess

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Guys at i41 I’m doing some good old fasioned flagellation. Hope you guys will join me.

the bm man

k^m

Dont worry if its just for fun it makes it alright

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »