Forum

i40 Reserved seating: for teams/players that have reserved seats already

Created 27th May 2010 @ 12:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

We’re placing players in seats now for those that have reserved seats. What we need to be able to do this is your booking ID’s if you have reserved seats. Easiest way to do this would be if one person from each team could get them together and e-mail a list of them.

We spoke to Mole/Tapley and reserved seats for our team, where do I find my booking ID?
Go HERE and login and you will see at the top of the page your booking details for your ticket.

Ok I have my booking ID, what do I do with it?
Give the booking ID to your team leader.

I have drawn the short straw and nominated team leader/rep. What do I do with all these numbers?
Make a list of the booking ID’s in an e-mail with subject: i40 TF2 Booking ID’s: Team Name replacing ‘Team Name’ with your team/community/clan name as you have the tag set in the iSeries attendance list.
List the ID’s in the order that you want the players sat together (some large groups have multiple teams, so you need to note which way you set the booking ID’s out so that the right people are sat together).

Send the e-mail to Dentist[at]multiplay.co.uk

Paranoia

.:ne:.

Will get on this asap, nice one.

nvc

GoDs sent:

Booking ID’s for GoDs

I have everybody on seat manager so don’t worry about putting us in a specific order.

Thanks

– Ziggy “nVc” Orzeszek

ID HERE – nVc
ID HERE – FalcoUK
ID HERE – Holness_202
ID HERE – pfm
ID HERE – wdlwn
ID HERE – Merry
ID HERE – Crink
ID HERE – Skanzz
ID HERE – Thalien
ID HERE – MattCV
ID HERE – SuperFly
ID HERE – Ben

Last edited by nvc,

reCon

sended

pukz

Don’t worry about the people in your team nvc.. we will be alright pal! thanks though.

Last edited by pukz,

nvc

Quoted from pukz

Don’t worry about the people in your team nvc.. we will be alright pal :) thanks though.

nVc: there are people tagged as gods
nVc: that are pukz mix
nVc: shall i ask them to change their tag as their just below us?
nVc: or will that email with just the correct gods for the row of 12 be sufficient
DCSB Mole: Nah because seats are reserved based on them being GoDs
DCSB Mole: They will need to send an e-mail though with their ID’s

You were offline on steam, we’re planning on mixing it up abit so were actually sat together i.e. if you think of our area now and the key:
G = GoDz
G/P = nVc
P = PukzMix
Then:

G, G, G, G, G, G, G/P, P, P, P, P, P
G, G, G, G, G, G

Last edited by nvc,

dentist

Thanks for those of you who have already mailed, keep them coming and I’ll move the first batch later this afternoon hopefully.

pukz

Quoted from nvc

[…]

nVc: there are people tagged as gods
nVc: that are pukz mix
nVc: shall i ask them to change their tag as their just below us?
nVc: or will that email with just the correct gods for the row of 12 be sufficient
DCSB Mole: Nah because seats are reserved based on them being GoDs
DCSB Mole: They will need to send an e-mail though with their ID’s

You were offline on steam, we’re planning on mixing it up abit so were actually sat together i.e. if you think of our area now and the key:
G = GoDz
G/P = nVc
P = PukzMix
Then:

G, G, G, G, G, G, G/P, P, P, P, P, P
G, G, G, G, G, G

I never doubted you! :D

sgN^

TKN

what does one do if he wishes to like cancel or sell his/her ticket?

Black_Bob

[DA]

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i40/75243-need-cancel-i40

dentist

Quoted from sgN^

what does one do if he wishes to like cancel or sell his/her ticket?

Submit a ticket at http://support.multiplay.co.uk/ under event enquiries and we’ll sort out a refund in line with our cancellation policy

dougiie

CotC

One of our guys spoke to Tapley already about getting us seats, a few days ago.

our team is Bar..

still waiting to hear, shall probs sell ticket if I don’t get to sit with the tf2’ers :)

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Don’t do it swede :(

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Nymthae

Don’t do it swede :(

Meh, I might need to =/

Edd

T2P

weve had some problems with players but we would still like to keep our slots reserved as were forming a mix team asap

were going under the name CEDE

Last edited by Edd,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »