Forum

[DISCONTINUED] numlocked HUD

Created 3rd January 2010 @ 00:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

updated site with screenshots of what the next update is going to look like. might even make it work with cl_hud_minmode 1 as well..

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

http://www.numlocked.co.uk

updated..

– Added cl_hud_minmode 1 support for 4×3!
– Changed the font in TargetID and scoreboard
– Re-positioned a few things
– Fixed all clipping bugs (that I knew of)
– Added the health icon back onto the HUD (now to the left of the health text)
– Added the map name to the team menu
– Fixed spy HUD

screenshots will be updated some other time, it pretty much looks like that atm..

http://www.numlocked.co.uk

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

This Hud makes me want to have children with numlocked, but cereal its wicked good job man :) <3

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

no constructive criticism at all? :[

Qun

GoT<3

I like your mom, but she’s kinda old.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Your hud is shit get used to it!
Constructive enough?

lolage

TSPAG

On the health option is there any chance you can have a border around it or a drop shadow so for example if on 175hp and your on 150hp you can see exactly how much health you lost from picture.

Also when the health icon is red, the top bit of the health icon when lost health any chance the opacity can be lowered?

The kill text is a bit ugly too, maybe something else – but not the old TF font.

Other than that i love it :D

_Ben

;?

Why does the health bar flash if you take slight damage, I’m always thinking I’m on 30hp or less when I’m actually on about 150hp

Apart from that awesome hud

edit: I think ive got the old version nvm

dougiie

CotC

imo seb – I liked the health on the previous version, also the kill font looked alot nicer, looks too small for me, overall, v3 was my fav ;)

lolage

TSPAG

Don’t listen to dougie, health is better on this version. ;)

dougiie

CotC

also not sure if its just me, but I’f Im capping the point by myself, the capture point is blank, theres no number on it, when 2 people are on it, it shows X2 or X3 , but nothing for 1

Skyride

DUCS

Try actually deleting your resources and scripts file before you install it Dougie.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from dougiie

also not sure if its just me, but I’f Im capping the point by myself, the capture point is blank, theres no number on it, when 2 people are on it, it shows X2 or X3 , but nothing for 1

I have exactly the same, can’t see if my team is capping sometimes.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from Qun

[…]
I have exactly the same, can’t see if my team is capping sometimes.

it’s because i deleted the icon of a man there. now it only shows someone capping if there’s more than 1 on the CP. i’ll fix that and reupload the hud today :]

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

fixed, just re-download it.

@lolage
in another update :]

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »