Forum

[HUD] omp's hud

Created 19th September 2012 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »

omp

Fixed the severe misalignment issue on Mac OS X systems. If this was affecting you, see the instructions on the website or in the README file.

rockie

i fixed the “futura” font that has the character “1” a bit separated from the other numbers, now this HUD is flawless :)

Last edited by rockie,

omp

Finally added a custom main menu, since people kept bugging me about one. Credit to K(B)NHUD for the visual inspiration here.

http://i.imgur.com/KFGsJFr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gF99S6r.png

Enjoy.

Last edited by omp,

accless

cp_

Probably a stupid question but my HUD broke a few weeks back in a way that my scoreboard gets cut off.
Is there a way to update it to fix it without adapting the new menu screen?

omp

Quoted from accless

Probably a stupid question but my HUD broke a few weeks back in a way that my scoreboard gets cut off.
Is there a way to update it to fix it without adapting the new menu screen?

What resolution are you on? If it’s 5:4 or 4:3, you need to use the alternative scoreboard file, ScoreBoard_bottom.res.

That said, it’s a good idea to update as you’ll get various fixes and improvements. I’ve added instructions for disabling the custom menu to the website, but I’ll copy them here as well:

Main menu: To return to the default menu, remove resource/GameMenu.res and resource/ui/MainMenuOverride.res.

accless

cp_

All working fine now, thanks! I have a 16:9 screen. I just updated the files and it was fixed.

accless

cp_

Recent update broke my HUD (again) my ammo vanished and I get some other random glitches as well.
I’m sorry to come back to this thread so soon again . -.

arD

-[S2L]

Last update deleted your hudlayout.res file put it back and it should work

scatmo

27/2

Is this going to be updated?

kriD

carry

I actually really don’t know how to download the HUD. Can somebody help me please? Thanks.

julle

Quoted from kriD

I actually really don’t know how to download the HUD. Can somebody help me please? Thanks.

Go to the Github page. Click the ‘Zip’ button located next to the ‘Clone in Windows’ button.

kriD

carry

Thanks ^^. Just Saying, Love The Hud <3.

omp

Quoted from scatmo

Is this going to be updated?

When there is a need, sure.

kriD

carry

How do I add a circle around the crosshair on this hud? Thanks <3

apels1n

ED.
DFN

Quoted from kriD

How do I add a circle around the crosshair on this hud? Thanks <3