Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »

Extremer

lol

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Sebb

[…]
No?
Ping does not really make a difference you just see people or rockets later.
Ping is no excuse if you just suck. I am playing with a inconstand ping of 120-170 on any euro server even so i am living in the middle of germany and still i can kill people with a ping about 30 or less. By the words you just typed i should be doomed all the time but i am not!
People just suck and than they blame the server, thair connection thair bad day… what a joke …

Don’t you play scout?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Hitscan is easy on high ping, it just feels weird the first 2 minutes because of the delayed damage. Rockets and nades are a pita.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Quoted from Sebb

[…]
No?
Ping does not really make a difference you just see people or rockets later.
Ping is no excuse if you just suck. I am playing with a inconstand ping of 120-170 on any euro server even so i am living in the middle of germany and still i can kill people with a ping about 30 or less. By the words you just typed i should be doomed all the time but i am not!
People just suck and than they blame the server, thair connection thair bad day… what a joke …

Try airshotting with that ping. Good luck with that.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

lol is this thread STILL goin?!

what kind of shit hole in germany do you live that you have an average of 120 ping?!

Even so, if you constantly practise with a high ping (100) you would be good aslong as you play with 100 ping. If you play with 5 ping you prlly sux.

But hey maybe we all missed something and you totally nailed making airshots at high ping on an american server.

Sebb

IsF

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

Don’t you play scout?

I do.
Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Try airshotting with that ping. Good luck with that.

Is possiple.
But airshotting is overrated anyway. Out of 60 kills in regular matches there is may 1 “Airshot-possibillety”, so airshotting is that improtand.

kuma

no you don’t get it. it’s a lot harder to solly/demo on high ping than scout

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

apparently he regularly gets 60 kills in matches (hi fragga?) and finds this 1 out of 60 kills making an airshot very important

Quoted from Sebb

[…]
so airshotting is that improtand.

Last edited by Exfane,

ouch

as long as you got a constant ping without choke and stuff it isn’t that hard to adapt to higher pings at all. well this has been said few times before but it is still true.

otherwise i wouldn’t have played on a US-server for about one year before checking out some euro-servers :)

Sebb

IsF

Quoted from Exfane

lol is this thread STILL goin?!

what kind of shit hole in germany do you live that you have an average of 120 ping?!

I have fresh air , my own cow, my own river, some farmers around me… you know.

Even so, if you constantly practise with a high ping (100) you would be good aslong as you play with 100 ping. If you play with 5 ping you prlly sux.

There is no difference. Point and klick; Point and klick.

Edit:
Quoted from Exfane

apparently he regularly gets 60 kills in matches (hi fragga?) and finds this 1 out of 60 kills making an airshot very important

I think there is a missunderstanding.
I am never killing 60 people and so does not fragga. I am just saying the airshots are overrated cause they are nearly never happening.
May you have delay with rockets/pipes but were is the problem you just need to predict more. I do not see a ping as a main problem for failing anything.

Last edited by Sebb,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

trolololololo

franco

Quoted from Warmaster

trolololololo

shut up

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL