Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

What’s in the boX?
FUCKING WIN, that’s what.

RareSpycrab

Quoted from Cobby

2x Turris

You guys tought of everything. I was just about to suggest this :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from wai

love it love it love it, n1 <3

FREE DRINKS FOR ENEF ;)

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Enef

[…]

FREE DRINKS FOR ENEF ;)

1 drink! <3

Cla

Cfag

Nice server :D

tesco

mrp.

great :)

btw could you copy fastlane mid? or prolane mid :>

Last edited by tesco,

Memento Mori

Quoted from Gambles

What’s in the boX?
FUCKING WIN, that’s what.

gwan shaun

lolage

TSPAG

nice one :) cant wait for the new map. MOAR TURRIS.

Cobby

-9m-

It is possible to restrict people with certain skill number (The number you get next to you name) So I might Possibly make it so that there is a low skill turris arena (Say >1550 skill when you start with 1600). This would be with the new map, where there are 3x Turris arenas, so there would still be 2 general Turris arenas. I would like peoples thoughts on this

gK

Mc\\\'s

Kickass server, only thing is it was really laggy last night (was the first time i played on it), hope its not always like that (and my connexion was fine on other servers).

Great job boX?

Last edited by gK,

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Cobby, I don’t know how good a skill indicator the number is, For example I like to try to play with players better than myself, therefore losing a lot, and prolly end up with quite a low score. Which might, or might not be indicative of how good I actually am in relation to others with “a low score”.

Though on the other hand I can definitly see the use of a ‘low’ arena where, you don’t get three shotted without ever having the chance to learn. So all in all it’s probably not that bad of an idea =)

The server kicks ass btw, nice work!

Last edited by MR JOHNSON,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

There is a weird bug where a player can be immune to airshots.
No idea how to recreate, but I played against a guy called Rock who was bugged and then later on I was the lucky one!
Reconnecting fixed it.

Last edited by Admirable,

gK

Mc\\\'s

Imo 3 hps is a bit low, even tho it avoids waiting for 10 minutes to play, one of the cool things on the old midair server was the quad airs etc. 5 hps would be better. Maybe only 1 round to win then?

My 2 cents.

reCon

great mod, shit server… for me

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »