Forum

Recent Banned Accounts

Created 10th October 2008 @ 12:49

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Wlv

RaWr ::

agreed with the LoL guy, your response was pathetic, uncalled for and makes you look kinda suspicious!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Allright, i’m gonna close this for now before it becomes some flame war. Everything has been said anyway. If and when we decide to take action, you will know.

Winneh

[s7]

lol i dont get it, really

Just like in sports you can’t just switch sport if you get caught using doping in one.
thats exactly the point, no one cares if it has been 2 months or 2 years ago – you crossed the line, you know what you guys were doing (could have played on non secured vac servers) and you got caught which results in a ban.

You guys should thank the admins that u havent been banned instantly without any comment, we (the admins) had an intense discussion about it and was like 50/50 – let u guys keep on playing while beeing watched, or just ban you for a long time.
All that comments about “whats wrong, x years ago, been another online multiplayer game, doesnt matter etc” are absolutely misplaced.
Other leagues dont even ask ppl or try to gather information about it, they just ban the player – end of story.

So i suggest you guys think twice before posting comments like that.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3