Forum

Best players by country?

Created 20th February 2010 @ 20:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

nvc

Quoted from djc

[…]

in other news, ziggy is still incapable of comprehension on any level – not as if we needed more proof of this after the 6 month love affair with a polite young lad named “Josh,” but the constant reinforcement is definitely helpful.

I was atleast sucessful.

Now i’m really off to play heroes of newerth.

Last edited by nvc,

Isso

Extremer (demo) / Thy (demo)
Zerox (scout)
wltrs (scout) / Kodyl (scout)
Hocz (solly)
Darn (solly)
kyynel (medic)

djc

d2f~

Quoted from nvc

My work here is done, i’m off to play heroes of newerth.

are you division 1 in hon yet
have you folded out of div1 in hon yet
have you clan hopped between teams in hon yet, all the while insisting that you don’t like the game, that you only play it for fun, that you don’t like or need it, yet constantly return to it like you suffer from severe separation anxiety

keep me updated brah. peace.

Quoted from nvc

[…]

I was atleast sucessful.

Now i’m really off to play heroes of newerth.

i was trolling. the entire time. every word of it. you’re a mong.

Last edited by djc,

djc

d2f~

“well, (meaningless words).

now im REALLY off to play hon”

i dont think theres anything i can write that will make this funnier, berserkerr has taught me everything he knows about trolling and look at these results.

nvc

Quoted from djc

[…]

are you division 1 in hon yet
have you folded out of div1 in hon yet
have you clan hopped between teams in hon yet, all the while insisting that you don’t like the game, that you only play it for fun, that you don’t like or need it, yet constantly return to it like you suffer from severe separation anxiety

keep me updated brah. peace.

[…]

i was trolling. the entire time. every word of it. you’re a mong.

I actually do my friends a favour by hopping onto their rosters if their short for officials.

YYT2, FB, Dogs (wireplay), k^m(etf2l/esl) are just a few. I havn’t actively played for a long time and i have to be involved in this community if i want to stream games with http://www.levelupyourgame.net

If you define that as “seperation anxiety” then sure :) But again i have to continue to point out (as i wait for my hon game to start) that you have done nothing decent for this community, ever. So you are in no position to question me since the whole “trolling” malarky, was still destined as the “saviour of TF2” as you promised regular articles – yet you screwed up, plain and simple.

I assume you play in the european community because nobody in the US will have you?

Last edited by nvc,

djc

d2f~

how’s that hon game going

pretty poorly i guess if you have time to write all those words.

Last edited by djc,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from djc

how’s that hon game going

pretty poorly i guess if you have time to write all those words.

Or maybe REALLY good !

edit: We need crink here to remind ziggy about how to post on forums

Last edited by Swifty,

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

Or maybe REALLY good !

edit: We need crink here to remind ziggy about how to post on forums

Don’t worry me and Vali are just spurring Ziggy on, I mean trying to stop him.

djc

d2f~

Quoted from nvc

I assume you play in the european community because nobody in the US will have you?

i actually don’t play anywhere; i just post on these forums to troll because it’s funny watching you spaz out in the exact manner in which you’re spazzing out now.

Crink

-9w-

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-7786/?recent=153019

(there you go swifty)

nvc

Quoted from djc

[…]

i actually don’t play anywhere; i just post on these forums to troll because it’s funny watching you spaz out in the exact manner in which you’re spazzing out now.

I feel i should emphasise on the fact that it’s actually quite the oposite. However you seem to have just proven how much of a worthless loser with no real purpose, footing or respect in both the US and EU communities in your last post. So we’ll leave it at that, yea?

Last edited by nvc,

djc

d2f~

Quoted from nvc

[…]

I feel i should emphasise on the fact that it’s actually quite the oposite. However you seem to have just proven how much of a worthless loser with no real purpose (or footing) in both the US and EU communities in your last post. So we’ll leave it at that, yea?

people who are with you in mumble right now are mocking you for the fact that you are biting on every post i make.

nvc

Quoted from djc

[…]

people who are with you in mumble right now are mocking you for the fact that you are biting on every post i make.

It’s potentially the other way around considering you’ve made no valid points and i have made several.

Last edited by nvc,

tcup

oh god.. neither of you should be posting!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »