Forum

ESH: ASRock Challenge

Created 5th February 2010 @ 11:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Team Effort should be signed up and have 6 registered by the end of the day.

Looking forward to the tournament! Hopefully we wont get raped by a div 1/2 team, but all fun nonetheless.

Evil

aqeze

109/128

wer

tfortress.no

signed :)

110/128 atm

jason

PHX

We’ve registered and we’re div 6. This is more about supporting the scene and less about getting rolled by better teams.

The whole point of a cup is finding the best from a wide range of talents.

Get signing divs 4, 5 & 6

reCon

Quoted from jason

We’ve registered and we’re div 6. This is more about supporting the scene and less about getting rolled by better teams.

Depch

Quoted from jason

Totally agree. But I’d expect some more dedication from the teams in higher divisions, which is why I pointed out teams from top3divs still missing.

112/128

Div1:
Div2a: Northwave
Div2b: Nobody’s fault but mine, notag
Div3a: Catching Bullets, CZech tactiX TF2 Delta, Enixe, Dimegioclub
Div3b: Impact, Fragmative, Grognasse, Infernal Gamers, Team Gspot
Div3c: justice4nigeria.eSports, Nine Team, International Special Force, Trick17
Div3d: STER-Gaming
= 17 teams

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I guess those teams don’t like playing on mondays. It’s not always about not willing to play, it’s about not being able to play on that particular day as well

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Warmaster

I guess those teams don’t like playing on mondays. It’s not always about not willing to play, it’s about not being able to play on that particular day as well

Just not enough willpower. I was unable to play most of the games in the previous cups, we just got somebody added to our roster there to merc for us instead of me.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

It’s not like you must play in every cup that comes along. There’s so many other things going on ATM. ETF2L, Wireplay, ETF2L cup. I don’t blame them, we’re well over 100 teams, which is quite a nice turnout tbh. There’s 25 teams from div 1 and 2, which is quite a lot.
And besides, if you miss out on this one, i heard you might get another chance for a nice cup very soon after this :)

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Just not enough willpower. I was unable to play most of the games in the previous cups, we just got somebody added to our roster there to merc for us instead of me.

but if over 50/70 teams from div3 and higher are added you cant expect many merc at a decent level,

and c’mon over 70 % of the mid and better teams this didnt even happened in the etf2l cup or will not happen for the esl league

Last edited by cheee,

Evil

aqeze

Interesting… What they gonna do? They won’t get 16 teams by tomorrow, I hope they won’t waiting while this 16 teams register.

FADe

Quoted from Depch

[…]

Div1:
Div2a: Northwave
Div2b: Nobody’s fault but mine, notag
Div3a: Catching Bullets, CZech tactiX TF2 Delta, Enixe, Dimegioclub
Div3b: Impact, Fragmative, Grognasse, Infernal Gamers, Team Gspot
Div3c: justice4nigeria.eSports, Nine Team, International Special Force, Trick17
Div3d: STER-Gaming
= 17 teams

Regarding us, I’d love to sign us up but if we did we’d be fucking TF2 and the teams we were scheduled to play over. We can only dedicate enough time collectively to play 5 games per week at an absolute MAX and were already in wireplay and etf2l. Same goes for ESL, after reading what Haunter had to say on cadred we’d really like to show support to that league aswell. Stone cold fact is we can’t just yet :[

Last edited by FADe,

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Evil

Interesting… What they gonna do? They won’t get 16 teams by tomorrow, I hope they won’t waiting while this 16 teams register.

We’ll go ahead as scheduled, with the top seeded teams getting a bye in the first round. The brackets are being constructed as we speak, so they should be live very soon. If any team wants to jump in and play, just contact us and we’ll add you in.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I feel the tf2 community has let itself down here…

Quoted from GibbZ

I feel the tf2 community has let itself down here…

With 112 teams signed up to play on a monday?

I beg to differ

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »