Forum

Viewmodel FoV

Created 6th January 2010 @ 21:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

myNax

Even though it looks really weird at first, you get used to it pretty fast (I used to play with 110..) Nevertheless, I would appreciate if valve could change it asap. kkbai

lolage

TSPAG

Ok, tried 70 looks, terrible – cant see half my screen.

I think i can get used to r_drawviewmodel 0 but i get mixed up what weapon im using without looking at weapon numbers etc. Is there an addon or somthing i can get which will show the sticky launcher/pipe launcher when holding it? I keep going to aim pipes but they are stickies ;s

LastWish

Aron`s crosshairviewmodel switcher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP6BqMirUFM

link in sidebar.

Aron is soooo coool :)

Last edited by LastWish,

lolage

TSPAG

Aron`s crosshairviewmodel switcher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP6BqMirUFM

link in sidebar.

Aron is soooo coool :)

cool, :D

lolage

TSPAG

ignore

Last edited by lolage,

Skyride

DUCS

As for your view fov model i’m sure if you spoke to Anakin or someone else who deals with the “community” requests they will put the range back in….

No clearly, but what i’m wondering is why they thought this was a good idea? I doubt its the pickaxe arm being screwed up as you could easily put viewmodel_fov 140 and the normal RL screws up.

Like really, Why? What positive reason is there for doing this as for once, I cannot comprehend a single reason why.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Can someone actually explain why you watch massive stretchy arms? Since when did you hold a pistol out double the length of your arm in front of you?

lolage

TSPAG

Can someone actually explain why you watch massive stretchy arms? Since when did you hold a pistol out double the length of your arm in front of you?

go have a look how the demo weapons look with 70fov :p

franco

what a worthless comment.

some people like higher viewmodel fov. that’s all there is to it, let it go.

marn

what a worthless comment.

some people like higher viewmodel fov. that’s all there is to it, let it go.

Higher viewmodel is good because then weapon looks smaller and ya can see to your right side too…With viewM 70 weapons look terribly big and and cover almost entire right side of my screen…

Moving weapons(viewM 0) is also bad for me, cause I have this fetish, I need to see my frekin’ Weapon:D

I used to play with 110, which was awesome…I rlly hope they gonna change it back…

Last edited by marn,

Chux

guru
,(s),

ruined everything, i already miss my drawviewmodel 0; viewmodel_fov 10.

worse still you cant even put the value to 0 and get rid of the tracers, and they look like shit on 54 :(((

Last edited by Chux,

lolage

TSPAG

ruined everything, i already miss my drawviewmodel 0; viewmodel_fov 10.

worse still you cant even put the value to 0 and get rid of the tracers, and they look like shit on 54 :(((

erm, you can use r_drawviewmodel 0 ??

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

No viewmodel ftw! =D

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Higher viewmodel is good because then weapon looks smaller and ya can see to your right side too…With viewM 70 weapons look terribly big and and cover almost entire right side of my screen…

Thanks for explaining, I just like big guns clearly.

Link!

.:ne:.

Real men can play with any kind of viewmodel FoV!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »