Forum

I37 - 70 Tickets left!? Why Not Join Us?

Created 25th May 2009 @ 14:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If you guys are at the train station together at aroundish the same time i can do a big run and pick you all up in my shaggon wagon if needed?

Edd

T2P

ive already sorted out my timetable quite simple;

thursday: wake up,drive to airport, fly to stansted, train from stansted to birmingham, train from birmingham to coventry. meet team (or atleast mag) stay at BnB.

Friday: i37!

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

wow that much be costing you an absolute bomb n0va :O

We need to do a 9v9 highlander with the people sitting in around them tf2 rows, last time it looked quality

SfynX

T2P

what time will u be avail to pick us up?

Edd

T2P

nah its not too much about 150 quid altogether (without petrol costs) but thats only as im flying with ryanair and booked early

Venji

make sure you print out your own tickets before you go if your using ryan air mate. they hit you with a 40 quid printout fee everytime you board a plane if you use their machines to print out on the day – they fucked me up going to ireland last week :P

tried to hide too the bastards, looked like it was only gonna cost pennies til that happened.

Edd

T2P

yeah ive got all that sorted and your a legend for supporting Arsenal.

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

welsh born yorkshireman living in italy, and you support arsenal? i think we are not talking anymore ;P

Edd

T2P

noooo! mag i joke LEEDS UNITED! ^_^

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

No screen hacking me btw n0va!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

i’ll be at lan hopefully from around 5/6pm on the thurs to pickup will know nearer the time

Edd

T2P

its going to be wicked cu all there.

Memento Mori

Everyone knows John Spartan – Battlejew right?

Well, you have to keep pressuring him to come to i37, at least as a spectator (£25).
If you do that then there could be battlejew in THE SAME HALL AS YOU. You couldn’t ask for a greater reward.

Yoshi

vertex3

Tbh yoshi, If i had a car, i’d come pick you up even if you lived in scotland :D

<3 Lewis did drive all the way from Daventry to get me for i35, he didn’t realise where I lived xD

John Spartan (Battlejew) is awesome for Monday 6am American pickups tbh!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

41 tickets left :o.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »