Sketch

MM

surely it is because shit internet in eu compared to states

crouton

LEGO

i7 2600k
gtx 580
8gb ram

Streaming process is a bitch, under 120 fps on mids. That’s with OBS, affinity set up so hl2.exe is the only process using 4 of the cores. Also high priority.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]then you have an answer, if i5 3450 isnt enough you cant expect many to stream

Wat srsly

i5 3470
HD7870
8gb RAM

Never dips below 200fps while streaming. Atleast not enough that it bothers me.

As for the streaming software, use FFSplit instead of xSplit. It’s missing a few features, but I imagine they’ll be implemented overtime. It’s good enough to get your screen on the internet.

AnimaL

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Wat srsly

i5 3470
HD7870
8gb RAM

Never dips below 200fps while streaming. Atleast not enough that it bothers me.

As for the streaming software, use FFSplit instead of xSplit. It’s missing a few features, but I imagine they’ll be implemented overtime. It’s good enough to get your screen on the internet.

i get 200-300 on xsplit doesnt mean i dont have huge micro stuttering :D

just tried ffsplit 2500kbps @ 720p, better, like much better, but i still feel it having impact tho :X but yea, bottom line – where is the tutorial? there have been ones for xsplit+dxtory but make one with ffsplit+dxtory and yall have few more streamers in no time

Ghostface

spire

No idea about a tutorial, I don’t use dxtory :

AnimaL

i need FS so…kinda need it i think :]

MIndYe

[hePPa]

20/1Mb internet. Can’t get any better here. Finnish countryside <3

droso

o/

I can only stream if I switch back my 120hz monitor to 60 (I can’t get stable 240 fps with 2500k OC@4,4Ghz).

I’m not willing to do that since that’s really annoying switching back to 60 hz and that would definitely affect my performance within the team.

EDIT: I’m using xsplit+dxtory btw.
If someone can help me fix those fps issues, i’ll try streaming again. :)

Last edited by droso,

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from droso

I can only stream if I switch back my 120hz monitor to 60 (I can’t get stable 240 fps with 2500k OC@4,4Ghz).

I’m not willing to do that since that’s really annoying switching back to 60 hz and that would definitely affect my performance within the team.

EDIT: I’m using xsplit+dxtory btw.
If someone can help me fix those fps issues, i’ll try streaming again. :)

Yeah dont use 240 cap limit get good droso..

I am already streaming Skyride :D..
gtx 680
i5 3570k at 4.0 Ghz
And i get 121 fps almost on every mid execpt for process which is a bitch :> but still people whos saying they get 200 fps while streaming is high or something and they just dont notice the FPS drops on mid or whatever because you dont get 200 fps on middle WHILE streaming .

Trane

Quoted from MIndYe

20/1Mb internet.

Same here, cue millions of disappointed fans.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

im not a social gamer, i dont want my game to be streamed.

actually my inet sucks hard. that’s the reason.

Panromir

|LZ|

Shitty german upload speeds.

(1mbit up, 32 mbits down, lol’d)

Skyride

DUCS

Don’t worry guys Animal is just retarded. No doubt he’ll have some absurdly dumb configuration or setup on his computer that is just destroying his streaming FPS, but since he’s obviously the biggest computer expert on the internet i’m wrong and no one is able to stream fine with settings far lower than what he has.

Also Ghostface, Check out Open Broadcaster Software. It’s fairly new and is just taking big fat smelly dumps all over Xsplit and FFsplit.

Last edited by Skyride,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »