Hyori

qkw

Italy: 102

wow i didn’t know i was so smart

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Plague.

/thread

When you use voip in dota and americans think you’re russian and then call you names and shit and they end up being the reason you lose the game. (IM URSA75% WINRATE IM GONNA CARRY U GUYS dcs after going 0-4 and running into rosh without using a smoke)

when everyone you used to play tf2 with and enjoyed tf2 a lot quit, and you lose interest yourself, but still feel bad cuz you make bad/dumb plays out of boredom/frustration/suicidal tendencies (ingame) in the rare times you play.

also 4chan and reddit memes, and then poeple from both sites bitch against each other, and everyone spews the same shit, and being a retard is the standard.

Last edited by Sacrilege,

Spike Himself

TC

I don’t have an anger thread, but when I acquire one I’ll come here to vent it.

mrwhizz

Bulle raping me on MGE

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Doesn’t Sweden have a really small re-offending rate compared to countries such as my own, UK and countries like the US?

I would hope that every country adapts that system, punishment doesn’t work, it is rehabilitation that works.

(By the way, I couldn’t tell if you are serious or not)

R
O
F
L
M
A
O

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from envy

[…]
Should be mentioned, IQ tests show nothing, but similarity of your thinking with the test creator’s. But, yeah, I just mad, because Russia is not even on the list.

The WEIS-test shows your cognitive ability i.e pattern recognition, verbal skills, memory, general knowledge. The different aspects of the tests are not randomly made up by the creator.

There’s several ways of being “smart” this is one that can be measured though as opposed to emotional iq (empathy, sympathy, understanding behavioral patterns).

Even though Japan is ranked the highest when it comes to average iq score they’re being criticized for not incorporating critical thinking into their educational system. (ref Shutting Out the Sun: How Japan Created Its Own Lost Generation – Michael Zielenziger)

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Just ‘cos I was interested really, but here you go:

Average IQ by nation, taken from: http://www.isteve.com/iq_table.htm 100 is the average.

…..

I don’t really see how that study has any true validity. Results were taken almost 20 years apart from some countries, apart from that the non consistent sample size. Then you have the classic argument of is IQ truly a good representation of intelligence? Most likely not in all cultures.
As interesting as the study is, I wouldn’t jump to use the findings as the bases of a who is smarter than who table.
(Not that I can think of a better way).

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Old_Grandma

[…]

R
O
F
L
M
A
O

Well that was informative.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Si^

I don’t really see how that study has any true validity. Results were taken almost 20 years apart from some countries, apart from that the non consistent sample size.

Nah, of course not, but it was just meant as a fuse for more discussion…I mean just look how stupid some of those scandinavians are, it’s great :D

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

i hate loosing every dota2 game i play with chaplain while ism winning all games without him

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from zen1th

Oh lawdy, us and the Norwegians are as stupid as the Americans :(

IQ has nothing to do with knowledge though. Which is what the americans are lacking.

Quoted from smziii

I hate losing every dota2 game i play with Chaplain as the skill of opponents go up when he’s in the party and I get outclassed

Remember, you can never loose to someone, however, you can always lose to them

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

IQ has nothing to do with knowledge though. Which is what the americans are lacking.

And knowledge has nothing to do with intelligence; if i know the name of every spice girl am I any more intelligent than someone who does not?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Si^

[…]

I don’t really see how that study has any true validity. Results were taken almost 20 years apart from some countries, apart from that the non consistent sample size. Then you have the classic argument of is IQ truly a good representation of intelligence? Most likely not in all cultures.
As interesting as the study is, I wouldn’t jump to use the findings as the bases of a who is smarter than who table.
(Not that I can think of a better way).

Just jelly cause ur countrty is stoopid lolzolzzlo

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 43 Next »