Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 61 62 63 ... 73 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from sdogg2m

3) Reverse all victories in which a known cheater has participated in. This happens in physical sports leagues, it needs to start happening here.

there is a little common sense involved when it comes to banning 1 cheater from a team, the logic of which has been argued plentiful in this thread.

1) would be great if possible, sadly we’re at the mercy of people with more knowledge and authority.

2) Doubt Valve would do anything.

Last edited by Hildreth,

sdogg2m

If someone wins with a cheater and you allow teams with cheaters to keep their victories as long as they are not busted during the match then you are ENCOURAGING cheating.

In the end, victories mean nothing.

My third recommendation is the only one that etf2l has full control over.

Regarding 1 and 2, throwing our hands up in the air and declaring nothing can be done is an attitude of defeatist. When our community truly desire to stamp out cheating then we will accomplish much.

#1 – Adding someone to your team who has the knowledge and authority would help. But unless you know programming then yes you would be trusting someone else to implement a solid system.

Outside of the arguing over Anakin’s method, maybe we should be discussing why members of the community where able to cheat undetected for so long.

Last edited by sdogg2m,

Spike Himself

TC

ETF2L does amend match results for games where cheaters were later found.

sdogg2m

Quoted from Spike Himself

ETF2L does amend match results for games where cheaters were later found.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

AnAkkk

Update:
– Totally removed the screenshot feature after CSS update

rain82k

:(

fawwles

TSUN~

great job valve, now we’re safe from the REAL hacker here.

IPZIE

SUAVE

and all the freaking movement glitches and keyboard locks are gone – what a relief

X-L

AziluM

Quoted from IPZIE

and all the freaking movement glitches and keyboard locks are gone – what a relief

+1

Mark

Phase

Just to note, the screenshots captured by the plugin are actually saved in tf/resource/ rather than tf/screenshots/ in case anyone was wondering what got uploaded.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

While we’re noting things, this is what was executed every 10 minutes on your client:
developer 0;con_filter_enable 1;con_filter_text_out resource;cl_allowupload 1;alias cl_allowupload;__screenshot_internal ../resource/%s_%02d_%02d_%d_%02d_%02d_%02d;clear

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

Quoted from IPZIE

Thank god I thought my mouse and keyboard were dying on me.

atmo

Quoted from Miek

While we’re noting things, this is what was executed every 10 minutes on your client:
developer 0;con_filter_enable 1;con_filter_text_out resource;cl_allowupload 1;alias cl_allowupload;__screenshot_internal ../resource/%s_%02d_%02d_%d_%02d_%02d_%02d;clear

So that’s why my DM con_filter alias kept flipping out…

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Miek

You forgot cl_allowcreditcardnumberupload 1. Damn you Anakin!!

rain82k

pity that the screenshot function is no longer available: (

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 61 62 63 ... 73 Next »