AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 73 Next »

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Angel

Can’t read from mobile.

Anyway collecting any data and sending to anybody without user approvments – it’s a kinda stupid, anakin.

When users launch xfire or esl wire they know about their privacy rights. With this Shit v. 1.8 – none.

Publish private data in this forum? You’re idiot, Anakin. Not a big surprise for me.

wats so private about your hud and config? hack privacy? dont abuse people for doing good job, fag.

Hallow

P.O.P

All it does it take an in-game screenshot right? So it doesn’t actually access much of importance, just what you have in your TF2. So if you’re not hacking you can’t really complain about privacy. It’s a really sick tool, and it’ll probably catch a lot of hackers, and prevent people from starting hacking in the first place

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from Admirable

Tarkus2012 http://memegenerator.net/instance/26374375

Laulzzz! Admirable ftw

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Angel

Can’t read from mobile.

Anyway collecting any data and sending to anybody without user approvments – it’s a kinda stupid, anakin.

When users launch xfire or esl wire they know about their privacy rights. With this Shit v. 1.8 – none.

Publish private data in this forum? You’re idiot, Anakin. Not a big surprise for me.

Your client already sends so much “personal” info to the server in order for the game to work. I don’t see how a single ingame screen changes things that much. Anyway, a simple disclaimer in the MOTD would already be a quick fix to these concerns.

Spike Himself

TC

How do client side screenshots end up on the server? Are the screenshots sent to you? Why does the plugin update itself? Why should I not uninstall your plugin from our servers right now? You put confidential information on the forums and you can, to an extent, control how my servers work. Why should anyone trust you?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for cheat detection. But this is going a bit far..

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Pognon

DA!

Quoted from Angel

– So, if we want to detect cheaters, we have to pray they’ll join a secured server by themselves ? Really ?

– taking a screenshot from someone else’s game aint forbidden by any privacy right in the world, i would bet on it.

Let’s be serious, this new plugin system could be the best thing happening to TF2 these last months. Awesome work Anakin, and just like pokemons, catch’em all.

Angel

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Your client already sends so much “personal” info to the server in order for the game to work. I don’t see how a single ingame screen changes things that much. Anyway, a simple disclaimer in the MOTD would already be a quick fix to these concerns.

Where is guarantee that this plugin don’t send other, not in-game screens to anakin? It’s looks like inet Worm. Coming from nowhere, catch some data and send it to somebody.

MARIANO

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Where is guarantee that this plugin don’t send other, not in-game screens to anakin? It’s looks like inet Worm. Coming from nowhere, catch some data and send it to somebody.

Stop using internet if you scare – google, facebook, microsoft watching you!

Trath

Angel might be going a bit too far, but he and Spike are right.
The minimum is to let server admins know what exactly this thing is doing.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Pognon

[…]

– So, if we want to detect cheaters, we have to pray they’ll join a secured server by themselves ? Really ?

– taking a screenshot from someone else’s game aint forbidden by any privacy right in the world, i would bet on it.

Let’s be serious, this new plugin system could be the best thing happening to TF2 these last months. Awesome work Anakin, and just like pokemons, catch’em all.

<3

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Angel

[…]

hl2.exe and steam.exe might as well be doing the same thing?

Koala

Yes, maybe you also want to give out full list with servers where any hack detection plugins are installed, how they work and how to bypass them? I don’t see what’s the big deal tbh.. Taking a screenshot = breaking privacy? I don’t think you should be scared of people seeing your hud/crosshair or similiar.. unless you have something to hide:))

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from Koala

Yes, maybe you also want to give out full list with servers where any hack detection plugins are installed, how they work and how to bypass them? I don’t see what’s the big deal tbh.. Taking a screenshot = breaking privacy? I don’t think you should be scared of people seeing your hud/crosshair or similiar.. unless you have something to hide:))

Next thing tomorrow I’ll come by to your house and go through your stuff. What, do you have something to hide?

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from Admirable

Tarkus2012 http://memegenerator.net/instance/26374375

looool harsh.

Tarkus was framed, just like Darth Vader.

Last edited by Old_Grandma,

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from punct

[…]

Next thing tomorrow I’ll come by to your house and go through your stuff. What, do you have something to hide?

))))

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 73 Next »