Forum

scoutpack

Created 17th February 2009 @ 21:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »

aves

you mean jumpel?

Petup

New info about the update: 2 community maps. http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/watchtower_and_junction.htm

kolox

obs.

But.. isnt junction bad?

RaCio

GoT²

blog update: http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2262

You Have Failed Me
February 18, 2009 – TF Announcer

It saddens me that despite my best efforts to instruct and better you, some of you insist on finding new ways to fail.

We have sounded the alert and released a quick fix for an exploit that some unscrupulous players were using to wield items on invalid classes. I have considered an appropriate punishment for the good-for-nothings responsible for this horrendous breach of conduct. Death, of course – but death is too good for disappointments such as these. Instead, their unlockable items have been removed for a month.

To the majority of you who did not see fit to cheat, you have my congratulations: I await the countless other ways you will inevitably disappoint me in the future.

Yours,
TF Announcer”

Inexistence

Üb

Lulzy.

____13____

RaCio… Damn, you beated me by 5 minutes… GRRRRRRRRR

:P

Grem

rEJ
TG

Lol. For humour’s sake what was the exploit/cheat?

appe

achievements.exe

Renegade

Imperial

you could run around as a “scout” with “pyro” weapons

replace with any class i guess

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

OMG

a scout with flametrower they should ban them

Crusa

Troopers

Kolox:
But.. isnt junction bad?

No it is not bad. And hopefully this scene gives it a chance and not just abandon it in the firstplace just because it is not a Badlands. On stopwatch it is a good map and fits for competitive play.

Norris

hax :D

but tbh people shouldn’t be punished because they found and showed a bug that was done by valve. thank god I did not fucked up my upcoming scout update. I’d be uber pissed:D

toasty.

PHX

So the scout’s baseball is used to distract sentries so he can run past? I must have missed all this discussion as I can’t see it any where? Good idea though.

AnAkkk

Norris, you had to actually modify some game files to do it, you couldn’t do it accidentally.

perry

[MIPC]

the blog was updated with the 2nd weapon + listed achievements, apparently scouts are going to get a fucking energy drink which makes you run faster for a couple of seconds then slower for a couple of seconds after the effect wears out

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »