Forum

Friday/Saturday Night Mixing (DIV 1)

Created 17th February 2009 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Riemu

element //

Yeah all you geeks out there – you heard right!

Im looking for roughly 20 players who can occasionally mix it up on a Friday / Saturday night between 19h and 22h.

Private Club, Membership only and exklusive mixing guaranteed!

Riemu

PS: Its totally fine if you can only play Friday OR Saturday. Most people tend to only go out Friday or Saturday. Unless they are totally brainless zombies .. äääähhh finnish like Masiina, Darn or JH !

Qun

GoT<3

If you sponsor me a good internet connection here in Austria, I’m in :P

trams

-><-

Or maybe, just maybe, fridays and saturdays are the perfect days to mix with noobs(lower then div1) and learn them how to play the game?

Isn´t your invite channel popular enough? or is it too much work to clean it up?

The tf2 community is known for it´s “friendliness”, is it your mission to divide it?

And btw, you are not playing in div1, nice of you to start this club for others. ;)

Riemu

element //

Or maybe, just maybe, fridays and saturdays are the perfect days to mix with noobs(lower then div1) and learn them how to play the game?

Noobs start below Division 4. Oh shoot, youre in Division 4. Lets make that below Division 3 then. And no, if I wanted to play with noobs, I would play the normal pickup. Which i don’t.

And btw, you are not playing in div1, nice of you to start this club for others. ;)

indeed, im such a nice guy – cant argue with that fact!

Isn´t your invite channel popular enough? or is it too much work to clean it up?

It sure is. Nevertheless, mixing != pickup. There are lots of Division 1 players who would love to play a mix but seriously cba to play a pickup. hymzi <3

The tf2 community is known for it´s “friendliness”, is it your mission to divide it?

So, just because I enjoy friday night mixes with a close circle I’m not friendly and divide the community? Great conclusion

Vlijm

UbeR |

To make sure you dont get these kind of responses, cant you just tell your “close circle” about this idea?

Riemu

element //

A close circle hasnt been established yet and applies to every interested player with a division 1 like skill level and game understanding

and who said i dont want those responses?? :D

ReveraL

riemu yo biatch, i can play in one of those days so ill talk to you or smth :O

kolox

obs.

sounds 1337…

trams

-><-

Riemus friday night club for boys, sounds rather…. interesting.

And yes, I´ve heard you are the self-proclaimed dictator of the invite pickupchannel, dividing people in elite and non.elite, you tried to go behind everyones back the first time demolimit 1 was up, dividing people in div1 and non-div1, and now this?

If you are not trying to divide, what is your purpose?

And no, i´m not even div4 skilled, just along for the ride, just like you.

And yes, I´m glad this thread was made, finally something interesting to discuss ;D

Ijantis

would be nice if you could invite us lower down guys =(
i’,m no div 1 standard but i can hold my own in div 3 =) if thats a plus

Wlv

RaWr ::

I’ll be your little boy on weekends riemu!

Evil

Sorry Riemu you’re not in div1, you can’t play with us.

crz

T4F

why isnt there a div1 only forum yet where the “upper class” of tf2 isn’t bothered by all the fucking noobs which arent playing in div 1?

lolz

Evil

There is, you can’t see it because you’ve not been invited.

Oggy

I’m always around fri sat usually no money does that to me just /q me

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »