Forum

UKeSA - Team Manager Confirmation

Created 11th February 2009 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Rele

Hello,

We are currently processing the UKeSA Championship Division sign-ups and are confirming that every team and squad is eligible to play.

A team is eligible only if:

A. The Manager holds IP ownership of the team AND is British and UK based.

OR

B. The team is a UK Limited company.

If you could send me confirmation of the above, that would be great. Confirmation must include full details of your team manager – Name, city and country of residence, and proof that they own the IP of the team.

Once we are sent this and we are comfortable you are eligible, you will be confirmed for entry.

Please note that managers may one manage 1 team. However, a team may have as many squads as they want in the UKeSA Championship.

Thank you

——–

Questions:

1) What do they mean with IP here and
2) How to proof it?

Regards

rage

ip = intellectual property

so basically you have ownership of the branding, naming, image of the team

i saw an example given of required proof as proof of owning the domain name registration of the teams website

Akill

I have to say its very vague on the proof side. But pretty much the manager is able to proove that he is spear-heading the structure and management of the clan and all squads under it. Note that squads do not have to be the ‘created/owned’ by the manager but the clan/team/organisation they are signed up for do.

Rele

“Note that squads do not have to be the ‘created/owned’ by the manager but the clan/team/organisation they are signed up for do.”

Not good :/

ydor

[eLD]

AFAIK you only need a teammanager who’s UK-based, he does not have to be team-creator or team-owner at ED.

He just needs to be owner of the IP (which most teams don’t have any to speak of anyways). If you don’t hold any IP, there’s nothing to prove, and in your stead I’d just write them that the team has no kind of IP aside of the team name, which is owned by the Team manager, they just will have to believe you.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Well, team Goatse On Top has nothing to fear :o)

Add A Reply Pages: 1