Forum

Rate hacks

Created 13th December 2011 @ 23:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from Ghostface

Played against rus earlier in mix. All of them were ratehacking ALL OF THEM I COULDN’T HIT SHIT. ASK OLD_GRANDMA. OR LARSA.

who the fuck are you?

tSoodle

keep shooting eventually youll hit them huehue

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Old_Grandma

[…]

who the fuck are you?

Obviously a man with multiple faces

wrock

vier

Quoted from Ghostface

Played against rus earlier in mix. All of them were ratehacking ALL OF THEM I COULDN’T HIT SHIT. ASK OLD_GRANDMA. OR LARSA.

is there a chance that you just suck at aiming?

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Only play against western europe, rest are all on web which requires postal pidgeons.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from wrock

[…]

is there a chance that you just suck at aiming?

That’s exactly what a rate hacker would say

Coco

[d¿s]

In css you get kicked of the server if you change anything from your network settings like rate, interp,… Should just get this in the ETF2L cfg and problem solved?

spooge

DOWN

Quoted from Coco

In css you get kicked of the server if you change anything from your network settings like rate, interp,… Should just get this in the ETF2L cfg and problem solved?

That would be pretty awesome, no more doubts then.

Sketch

MM

+1

Яyan

Quoted from Coco

AnAkkk

Quoted from Coco

You just get kicked if you change your cl_interp, and this is done by Zblock. Changing cl_interp while playing can help hitting players that are already behind walls.

There is a similar plugin on TF2 that does this, DBlocker:
http://dblocker.didrole.com/
(it detect some cheats as well)

Last edited by AnAkkk,

ahurhur

Quoted from ell

They’re doing it up across the pond as well http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/427040/

edit: beat you to it :>

you might want to read the entire thread

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Might be an idea then to make Dblocker obligatory on match servers?
And before anyone starts moaning about OMG GIEFS BAD REG..those plugins are lightweight and the improve reg (since they disable rate-changes).

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

Might be an idea then to make Dblocker obligatory on match servers?
And before anyone starts moaning about OMG GIEFS BAD REG..those plugins are lightweight and the improve reg (since they disable rate-changes).

DBlocker is a closed-source piece of shit, and I’ll be damned before I let it on any match server I run.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Quoted from octochris

[…]

DBlocker is a closed-source piece of shit, and I’ll be damned before I let it on any match server I run.

Alright then any “Open-source-plugin-that-checks-the-rates-like-dblocker”.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »