Forum

Granary boredom

Created 9th February 2009 @ 00:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Wiiking

What do you do when ur stuck throwin rockets and 10 dmg scattergun shots over the choke between yard and mid on gran? When both teams and especially the team on mid refuse to attack, waiting for someone to die?

Its so boring i need advice to survive another day, even more now when im medic.
help help

:<

ulv

h.
Liero

attack

Moose

[MIPC]

The team holding the center should attack when they have the uber. Unless ofc they are leading the game and just want to secure the score.

F2

Danmark

go suicidal

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

is this in reference to the game vs blame? :DD

bam wizzle

pop out the blutsauger

Wiiking

with others, they are NOT the first.
i know moose, just that some teams dont seem to get that :'(

ive this supertactic of sending hording to mid alone, he goes in, get killed or maybe kill someone, whatever happends, they attack or we charge afterwards!

dunc

infs
dp.

double scout uber, go

trams

-><-

Yeah, hording seems like a good idea, use him as a trojan horse and hide behind.

Or use our tactics, go forward with only 1 player and get killed, then repeat.

Akill

‘pop out the blutsauger’

this :D

Norris

spy tactics.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I guess you’ve never played cs before.
There its normal to wait and let the other come, maybe its boring for you.
Some people might say its the most strategic part of the war. :D

<3 waiting in the yard and heal demo and soldiers

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

It’s a very strategic situation. The team holding their choke outside 2nd cp shouldn’t push. If they lose that fight, they will instantly lose their 2nd point, and depending on how quick the kill was, they could lose point 1 as well. However…

If the team holding cp 3 is winning in score, they could choose not to attack, and simply hold and waste time. This can force the defending team to _have_ to attack when the odds are against them, otherwise they will lose when the time runs out.

If the attacking team is losing, they should always attack as if their attack fails, they can often still regroup and defend their second CP.

It’s not uncommon for teams to stalemate there for a while waiting for a pick (kill) to give them an advantage in the up and coming push. It’s also not uncommon for both team’s scouts to have a battle over at the other choke point. If the attacking team’s scouts win the fight, the defending team will need to fall back from choke, otherwise they _will_ lose as they will get flanked. If the defending team’s scouts win, they can manage a push onto point 3 by sending the scouts around the back to flank and divert attention while the combo pushes in.

**EDITED TO REMOVE MY NOOBNESS**

dunc

infs
dp.

Acid, m8, great tactics but er..

Add A Reply : In topic “Granary boredom”

You’re missing a mildly important aspect of the topic in your taxx.

Crusa

Troopers

I would say switching to spy would be a nice move. For both sides.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »