Forum

Premiership and division 1 is dead right now, but so many people are searching!

Created 6th August 2011 @ 19:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Si^

T2P
[PG]

topics like this just make me happy :3.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

TF2 community is to lazy, it’s a shame really.

droso

o/

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Tek/Cami
Natural/Namu
Huhy
Diegoo

Two scouts who can barely say “Hi” in english.
That would work. NOT.

PS: not that they’re not good or anything but they can’t even call basic things in english. :(

Last edited by droso,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from droso

[…]

That would work. NOT.

PS: not that they’re not good or anything but they can’t even call basic things in english. :(

I’m pretty sure Tek can say “headshot” in English.

Quoted from droso

[…]

That would work. NOT.

They can use Whisper @ mumble to talk amongst themselves and both can talk basic english. :D

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Koeitje/kuma
huhy
naMu/Santa
agron

and

Moreg/GibbZ
honeymustard
evokje/Natural
Vladi

and

hurr/Foster
Zethzio
Side|Effect/Shifty
Dendocror

and

Anathema/Matt
n00ne
jgmaster/hoppi
XO

This is too easy!

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

yeh gd ideas

kuma

poop, r7an and ak

Last edited by kuma,

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Daleth

GibbZ
honeymustard

mmmmm… MMMMMMMMM…………

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

TF2 community is to lazy, it’s a shame really.

I don’t think thats the case 100%, as its harder to make teams in TF2 than other games.
You need 6 people for a start, all play 4 completely different classes, due to tf2 being a small community they’ll need to all speak the same language, and finally they all need to get on and actually enjoy playing with each other.

The problem is people not wanting to “lower” their standards, just play a div below what you “think” you should be with people who you actually get along with and will stick together. = success.

Taimou

It’s peoples personalities. And I feel that not any of those players could make a division 1 team that would succeed and not fold (from those given players), not even mentioning the real skill level of some of those players searching.
Then again the level in div1-2 is absolute bullshit.

Gl hf

Last edited by Taimou,

Vladi

TIDS

lets make this happen.

Last edited by Vladi,

Shifty

I’ve been asking some peeps recently and everyone seems to be interested but no one would put the effort in to actually go and ask other peeps and basically starting off a team.
It’s not that easy to found a team by yourself if no one is really willing to help – I mean no harsh feelings if someone doesn’t want to put the effort in but seriously there are so many and they are all waiting for a team to come by and pick them up ?
Especially scouts will have to take the initiative to make new teams cause there are so many scouts around.

Last edited by Shifty,

ups

This community needs more managers, like slick.

wolve

[d¿s]
LEGO

Quoted from Daleth

Anathema/Matt

Hahahaha that would be truly amazing!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »