Forum

Low level 6v6 experience

Created 11th June 2011 @ 12:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

hal

blah

recommending pixel to a beginner and at the same time calling everyone >div 2 a div 6 shitter who doesn’t deserve to play = Kötje logic

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from hal

Kötje

The fuck is this?

Gladdy

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

The fuck is this?

I lolled

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Koeitje

I don’t really care about the ban anymore, I hardly play tf2 these days. But I do resent the lies being spread by pixel admins. And to be fair, Adam is probably the only decent admin that channel has (even though he doesn’t actually mod it). All I hope for is an apology from their side that they made a mistake. They can leave the ban as it is.

Can’t really complain, I do have respect for Adam as well but I think some of the people he’s chosen as admins really aren’t up to the job, bit like etf2l tbh.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Koeitje

All I hope for is an apology from their side that they made a mistake. They can leave the ban as it is.

After skyride’s elaborate post, I am indeed very sorry that you do not seem able to get a grip on the exact reason for your ban.

Meanwhile I wish to apologise for expressing my beliefs on the matter that, despite being backed up with stating, and I quote, “Don’t know the exact details, I wasn’t there at the time”, were slagged off and met by, and I quote, “refrain from posting if you don’t know the circumstances”; I am very sorry indeed to discover I have offended you with my apparent lack of knowledge on the matter.

It is naturally my only wish in life to have your perception of myself corrected and to be in exceptionally good standing with your humble self.

Right.

On a more serious note; let’s get back on-topic now.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

After skyride’s elaborate post, I am indeed very sorry that you do not seem able to get a grip on the exact reason for your ban.

Meanwhile I wish to apologise for expressing my beliefs on the matter that, despite being backed up with stating, and I quote, “Don’t know the exact details, I wasn’t there at the time”, were slagged off and met by, and I quote, “refrain from posting if you don’t know the circumstances”; I am very sorry indeed to discover I have offended you with my apparent lack of knowledge on the matter.

It is naturally my only wish in life to have your perception of myself corrected and to be in exceptionally good standing with your humble self.

Right.

On a more serious note; let’s get back on-topic now.

There’s no need for that. Seems liked you’re just going out of your way to be a dick to Koeitje. “He was butthurt … being a child … Oh but what do I know? I wasn’t there!”

Swarlz

I think it’s very important to put this into some kind of context. One wtf isn’t spike on holiday and two wtf?,

Spike Himself

TC

i dunno, i probably shouldnt be posting at all
bad moods man, they happen

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Koeitje

You forgot the part where I got banned after somebody reported me for something I did not do. Me, Animal, Antyy & Minimoose were having a normal game. Joske was bitching at Rinta. Rinta got us all banned (but not Antyy and Minimoose, while they also did the same as me and Animal (ie. absolutely nothing). I was banned for that report (by some random russian girl that could barely speak english, let alone play tf2) and don’t tell me that ain’t so? I already said I’d be nicer in the pug after my unban, and even lived up to that promise.

ROGL. Reason why I don’t play pixel pickup is it is filled with huge ego players talking down on lower people. Fact is you’re part of an elitist cult of people in Europe who, because they play near the top level of TF2 think they are better and more important than anyone else.

ashkan

Back on topic, please.

AnimaL

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

ROGL. Reason why I don’t play pixel pickup is it is filled with huge ego players talking down on lower people. Fact is you’re part of an elitist cult of people in Europe who, because they play near the top level of TF2 think they are better and more important than anyone else.

which…is what it should be, if you try speaking about game ballance

Last edited by AnimaL,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Huge ego sorry…

Im a div4 shitter and i try to teach poeple how to paly 6v so they can do a lot better than me, but when i look for a div5 game or something, we usually have to go up vs mixes of div2/3 players or something. It’s fucking retarded, and im trying to give these guys the same passion for tf2 i have, but it’s fucking gay to not being able to find a decent game every once and a while, so i wonder. What exactly happened to div5/6 teams in irc. Did they all die, off to lobby, or did the entire community moved up a few divs and new poeple are just so few. I think the community can expand way more, if every “veteran” would mentor some poeple/teams and get them in this game cause pubtf2 is such shit these days, im up way too late at night and there is only dustbowl extreme for europe :(

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Hmm that’s not what i experienced from playing there. All the pickups I’ve played in, everyone was rather nice. Maybe there is a difference in playingtimes, I’m usually only playing pickups around midnight.

Trane

I’d just like to say I enjoy pixel, so thanks to the admins for making it possible.

I get raged at occasionally when the other scout is sniping and I can’t hold flanks against a div1 & a div3 scout, so thanks for that :D

Games aren’t always balanced but when they are I’ve had some really good ones.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »