Forum

UK Dakka Deathmatch Server

Created 2nd April 2011 @ 01:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from minimoose

All maps are bad for deathmatch except for badlands and granary, and granary is pretty bad.

konr

Quoted from ExcessiveEvil

[…]

Agreed, but I think 80% of the time you should be going for headshots ;)

Yes of course and that’s what I do when I play. That doesn’t mean I won’t need to go for a quick noscope now and then when I’m being ganged, though.

Square

Quoted from hz

Class Limits: 2 scouts, 2 soldiers, 1 demo, 1 sniper

Ammo: No regen or auto-reload on a kill.

Added to favs! :D

this, or enjoy your 3 scouts/sollys gangbangs.

Biohazard

IDK

Add 2 medics to, i want to practice aiming with healgun

ash

(Legend)
:D

I want MGE with pyros and medics!

lolage

TSPAG

3 scouts is probably OP, but 3 soldiers should be okay…. (imo)

dougiie

CotC

played on it earlier, had like 20ping and having GamerFm was nice

WLL

Quoted from lolage

3 scouts is probably OP, but 3 soldiers should be okay…. (imo)

hmm, 6 sollys on granary? holy shit, spam only tbh

ExcessiveEvil

DAKKA

Bump

Made changes, check first post

I’m thinking about 2 sollys and 2 scouts when there are only 4 people on the team, then when a 5th player joins it goes to class limit 3?

TviQ

ft.

About only headshots … use it Its a DM server not a match server it there for training not being gay and bodyshoting people even tho bodyshots is a part of the game its sort of lame for others expacily for dm servers when a lot of people will whine over bodyshots .. just to make it more enjoyble for everyone and not just for the sniper?

WLL

Quoted from TviQ

About only headshots … use it Its a DM server not a match server it there for training not being gay and bodyshoting people even tho bodyshots is a part of the game its sort of lame for others expacily for dm servers when a lot of people will whine over bodyshots .. just to make it more enjoyble for everyone and not just for the sniper?

mhm, good argument, headshots only pls :)

minimoose

Quoted from ExcessiveEvil

Thanks for the fast feedback guys!
[…]
I play on troopers a lot, so I was always on badlands. Kinda got boring tbh. Also why are the other maps bad? We have to play most of them in etf2l anyway, so whats the problem with playing them on a deathmatch server?

Well it’s just to do with the layout. gully, fastlane, bla bla bla all have one focal point for soldiers and demo’s, badlands has two (trains) just making it less rapey for deathmatch. I haven’t tried warmfront, but I just automatically assume its crap for deathmatch because it’s a bad map.

Deathmatch is solely for practising aim, no matter what people say, playing deathmatch on granary/gully/fastlane will not make you any better at those particular maps in 6v6. If you want to get better at anything other than aim, then play pickups/mixes/matches.

Honestly, I think deathmatch is completely useless anyway, pickups are much better even if it’s with lower skilled players.

konr

Quoted from TviQ

Okay then just get completely raped by soldiers spamming from the highground. Sometimes you can’t possibly headshot every time and a noscope or one bodyshot then a headshot is needed. Don’t disable some like that it’s stupid.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from konr

[…]Okay then just get completely raped by soldiers spamming from the highground. Sometimes you can’t possibly headshot every time and a noscope or one bodyshot then a headshot is needed. Don’t disable some like that it’s stupid.

Get good @ headshots then? move around than standing still dont be silly … + that what dm servers are for right? training

Last edited by TviQ,

Anathema

Why do you assume you should get kills?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »