Forum

"Late Night" mixing

Created 16th December 2010 @ 08:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Vladi

TIDS

jude u have never been in one of my mixes.
=(

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I concur, Vladi can be a retard too!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from AnimaL

#tf2.pug.na

Except for the medic or you’re the fat euro kid no one has heard of problem this, as long as you don’t mind medicing :D

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

Except for the medic or you’re the fat euro kid no one has heard of problem this, as long as you don’t mind medicing :D

wait, what?

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

make sense man

RaCio

GoT²

From what I understand there are 14 people in said pickup, captains then make 2 teams of 6 and 2 people stay out.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Right what i meant to say is that it takes a while of adding as medic before people recognise you and actually pick you ahead of other recognised names. As the system is as many people can add as they want and then 2 captains volunteer and pick teams and those not picked just remain added

alfa

Vladi gogogoo

Also pug.na if you are bored.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

We’re doublemixing for over an hour already, … without the self-claimed king Vladi. :P

Dummy

i take back my statement
pug.na fucking rules

alfa

Quoted from Dummy

i take back my statement
pug.na fucking rules

you haven’t heard all the complain at your adress srsly..

Last edited by alfa,

Dummy

Quoted from alfa

[…]

you haven’t heard all the complain at your adress srsly..

??
I played a single pug =s

AnimaL

Quoted from CommanderX

Right what i meant to say is that it takes a while of adding as medic before people recognise you and actually pick you ahead of other recognised names. As the system is as many people can add as they want and then 2 captains volunteer and pick teams and those not picked just remain added

well get enough ppl in to have double pug and do it as it was in pickup1 days – 1 high skill pug and 1 low at the same time

Last edited by AnimaL,

Dummy

z:

Last edited by Dummy,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Lot better than anything in europe atm both in terms of activity and quality

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »