Forum

Expanding the TF2 Competitive Community

Created 2nd January 2009 @ 00:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

xeLorate

With a current total of 700 members my Steam group has been trying to spread the word about TF2’s competitive community. We want to get as many people in this group as possible from any part of the world that plays this game. I am looking for willing admins to post current information of whats happening in Europe, such as big matches, popular shout casts such as QUADv for TF2, etc. If your not in the group join it, its public (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/expansiontf2cc). If you have friends who arent in the group invite them. But again this message is to relay the need of european admins. thanks!!

Wlv

RaWr ::

Joined the group and good luck with the search :)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Got invited to the group and will post announcements on there regarding ETF2L. :D

Akill

Shoutcasts ftw :o

a tf2 comp hub, sweet

kolox

obs.

Joined, you might want to add #mpuktf2.pickup under #tf2.gather.us for euros, and I think there might be israeli and german pickup/gather channels too

“CGS ($40,000 prize spread over CS 1.6/ CSS/ TF2*)– http://pro-am.thecgs.com/
Didnt pro-am fold? Or did CGS fold altogether? I cant remember :x, link doesnt work anyway

xeLorate

Yeah CGS died :(, thanks everyone for the support so much better than the american community haha, id just get flamed.

Gaarulf

UP|

We in norway, are currently etablishing a decent community (Tfortress.no) and are now in the making of a Pickup website, where it’s only polishing left. We should have no problem getting 10-20-30 people into the competitive scene.

xeLorate

Awesome invite them to the group, also for any admin positions plz contact me/ add me on steam. Login name is gemsjohn, and my ingame name is ph3nom | xeLorate

Iller

tGa

Maybe you can send a multi-invite to all Etf2l members ?
I will join at least.. :-)

xeLorate

I whish there was an easy was to send a huge invite to groups in particular but im not sure how if it is possible. eventually ill get around to inviting everyone in the etf2l group but that will take me a while so i have to be in the mood haha.

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

I’m in – GL!

Netsky

seraph

rEJ

gogogo friendlist spam

compton

cvx|

“Expanding the TF2 competitive community” isn’t exactly a very captivating group name for nublets. Something along the lines of “Better teamplay in TF2? Go competitive!” and instructions how to get into 6v6 pickups on top of the group description would probably work better.

The current description only functions as an advert to get people to join the group, not serving the purpose of getting people to play competitively.

Rele

Enemydown and Wireplay have (small) TF2-leagues as well.

ETF2L Radio shoutcasts top games :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »