Forum

"Genius Ideas/Suggestions" Thread

Created 4th December 2010 @ 20:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

comanche

[S\'n\'P]

Remove all weapons after engy’s update, all hats, craft and drop system.

konr

Vanilla mode as a cvar in a server.

Mads2

eureka

Quoted from Koeitje

– make it possible to remove rocket trails
– fix rocket splash damage
– lower rocket self damage by 10%

+ Fix pipe damage at a steady 100 on direct (as alfa said) and buff long range direct rockets at around 55dmg (standard is 48).

Generally I think direct hits with normal rocket launcher should be rewarded a bit more than they do atm.

Ched

.tony

Add falloff damage to the grenade launcher and either make it not splash through enemies or make it so that the rocket launcher splashes through enemies :v

Mads2

eureka

Quoted from Ched

Add falloff damage to the grenade launcher and either make it not splash through enemies or make it so that the rocket launcher splashes through enemies :v

True, splashing through opponents with rockets is really needed! But falloff on pipes is not :(

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Everything Koeitje and EvilDinner said and Rockets shouldn’t be blocked from friendly players.

dauk

change arena maps like ravine to koth

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Mads2

[…] But falloff on pipes is not :(

Then removing falloff on rockets is needed instead, it could go either way.

Mads2

eureka

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Then removing falloff on rockets is needed instead, it could go either way.

I think the scouts would disagree :)

Ched

.tony

Bare in mind a rolling grenade does more damage than a direct rocket from one end of badlands mid to the other. Slightly upsetting when demomen using their ‘secondary’ weapon are better suited for airshotting due to the lack of falloff damage.

Mads2

eureka

Maybe roller damage should be nerfed to 55 damage now that you say it, I think it would’nt be too harsh of a downgrade and it would provide a better award for direct hits rather than rollie hits…It makes me a bit sad though since I play demo and all but I’m willing to let some of my class slightly overpowered perks go in order to play a better game :)

alfa

Introduce back the manual pistol (click to shoot instead of holding down m1 in order to get the “fastest” pistol rounds).

It’s annoying to see how slow the shots are when you just keep pressed m1. Back in the day, the pistol was so awesome when you just clicked once per 1 bullet.

I mean I know they wanted to eliminate the possibility of using pistol scripts, but that script wasn’t even allowed in ETF2L in the first place so why introduce the auto shooting Valve?

Tikcus

New topic to discus, the 100% health boost

initial testing 600 HP heavy is really fun to kill
Health packs need to half they % they heal, e.g. heavy picks up 50% HP = 300 HP (best part of 2 meat shots)
got more initial feed back but will wait for a topic

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from Tikcus

got more initial feed back but will wait for a topic

http://etf2l.org/forum/beta/topic-15165/

Feel free to suggest more threads to discuss any other changes in the beta.

Vince

BiG

Be able to chose your spawn position in tournament mode. Just have the spawn positions visible during warmup and the one you click will change to your spawn position for the match.

That will get rid of the artificial unpredictability of the order you join the team in.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »