Forum

JOSH IS NOT HAPPY!

Created 11th December 2008 @ 18:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Evil

PL me in WoW josh

Redman350

[FB]

plz ban all who mentioned WoW in our beautiful forums (especially jonni :3)

kthxbai

N/A

RaWr ::

I wont skinnie dont you worry mate! lol. No ones forgot about the best demo in the world, and no one will.. Btw if you wanna duel me in WoW, you will loose, im the best.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

why aren’t i on there?! im clearly most improved :(

Riemu

element //

you know why the whole thing is such a shame josh

cause you really are quite good

you are just one hell of a character mess

bybzii

broder

yep. for me, josh is what made druidz a good team, and so thats why its a shame why he aint in the poll. but i agree with riemu on what he describes him as a “character mess”, or what i would put as retarded.

N/A

How I am here, and how I am irl (normally) is a huge contradiction, therefore you fail. The thing is, you even admit im the best and i dno why im not on the poll, its a disgrace to the TF2 Community.

Redman350

[FB]

WoW doesn’t count as irl

Waebi

‹Con›

This for everyone who says WoW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI&fmt=18

agron

Relic

Josh, everyone thinks you’re a tard, so is it a surprise to you that you didnt get many votes in a popularity contest? :)))

N/A

Thats the problem, it should be aboout skill (im the best) not popularity, im the most well known demoman in the world aswell, so i win :D

shifty

Sir

I agree with bybben, josh is what made Vale/Druidz good, josh was probably 4th best demo under ryb then byte then hymzi. His character isn’t such a mess its just how some younger people act these days ;p _OR_ its just what WoW does to you ;?.

N/A

Shiftje, you fail me. I was and am the best. (seriously though), it went Ryb (by far), Hymzi, me, then byte (inconsistant, better with his brain rather than his actual skill)

Arnold

DAKKA

josh is what made druidz vale good? :’) i love this topic

xzr

who the hell is josh

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »