Created 10th September 2010 @ 15:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

hans

Pinda hud.

Springer

DAKKA

Quoted from F2

[…]

This might be a long shot, but some HUDs hide class stats like “you had the most captures in one life as a medic” etc. However, when those class stats are usually shown, the healing target is hidden – and even if the class stats are hidden, then the healing target is still hidden.

I’m just guessing here. :)

you are such a hero f2, now go fix it broesel!

dauk

pv hud has the same problem

I like Community HUD, but thats personal preference

atrox_

WaAS?

Quick query someone in here might be able to help me out with, I want to use m0res/broesel ’cause I like the overall look of it but pvs ubercharge percentage by the crosshair is awesome. Anyone know how I can get that in the other HUD?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from atrox_

Quick query someone in here might be able to help me out with, I want to use m0res/broesel ’cause I like the overall look of it but pvs ubercharge percentage by the crosshair is awesome. Anyone know how I can get that in the other HUD?

First of all, try copying HUDMedicCharge.res to tf/resource/ui and copy ‘HudMedicCharge’ paragraph from pvhud’s tf/scripts/hudlayout.res to your file.

Fixxy

[DU-R]
#WW

broeselhud :D

NoScope

LZ.War
|LZ|

I use the community one :)

techtron

Quoted from Peio

m0re’s hud

morehud update?

Last edited by techtron,

techtron

I use broselhud (m0rehud) w/e

WLL

Broesel HUD.

PS: how can i make the “healbar” from my healtarget bigger?

Netsky

Real men don’t use huds!

Last edited by Netsky,

Taimou

gmang hud

lagi

broesel

lagi

Quoted from F2

[…]

This might be a long shot, but some HUDs hide class stats like “you had the most captures in one life as a medic” etc. However, when those class stats are usually shown, the healing target is hidden – and even if the class stats are hidden, then the healing target is still hidden.

I’m just guessing here. :)

Just bind hud_reloadscheme to your mouse1

No problem whatsoever

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »