Forum

Public Fun Competition

Created 25th May 2009 @ 23:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Ok, hear me out. It’s not exactly to do with teamwork and what not but w/e.

Name: Public Fun
Rules:
You go into a public server followed by an ETF2L admin to spectate. You get as many kills as you can in 5 minutes. You take a screenshot when you start and when you finish, highlighting yourself, the etf2l admin present and your kill count. That admin will then confirm the result!

Or, if done in a cup style, the two people competing can agree a date and server and then battle it out on that server at the same time (in this case, an ETF2L admin isn’t really needed if both record a demo and screenies are taken. I guess to start at the same time (running out of spawn wise) you could also agree on a ventrilo/mumble to go on? :D)

:D:D

Akill

shintaz you thief :P

wat? I don’t see any other thread like this

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

can you bring a medic with you ? :x

Akill

end of last year we discussed this idea for a competition :P it was in like, a week b4 xmas :D

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I wud rather chop off my own genitals than play public.

kaidus

WiK?

How would you stop intentional interference? :/

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I would be your Medic on Red Dustbowl last stage,
there I always got awesome stats :P
Last weekend, new records:

Most points:94
Most assists:58
Most dominations:6
Most ÜberCharges:18
Most health healed:28,058
all in 20 min or so :D:D:D

gryzor

Sounds like awesome fun to watch someone play public for 5 minutes in spectatormode to confirm their killcount.

Cough.

nvc

http://www.tek-9.org/forum/Call_of_Duty_4-13/Dignitas_Pub_Challenge-6737.html

Gaarulf

UP|

I think we should rather have a 12v12 match. With two top team of the best of the best players. Just to show those pubwhiners on the steamforums how awful 12v12 would be in a competetive setting.

Sounds like awesome fun to watch someone play public for 5 minutes in spectatormode to confirm their killcount.

Cough.

Second paragraph?
idc if it happens or not, I was just bored and thought of something off the top of my head. Seems it’s been done already :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Erm, if you want to have fun playing on a public server, why not (and this is probably a shocking suggestion but), why not go play on a public server!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Please let me know what public so I can backstab you so many times you rage quit :>

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I heard to idle is more experienced nowadays

Add A Reply Pages: 1