vier

Quoted from THE_WILLY

[…]
I play HL…

Have fun with your wrangle engi on gpit then

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Noone wants Gravel or anything else anymore, they’re not fun to play man, let them die in peace.

THE_WILLY

Quoted from Enef

Noone wants Gravel or anything else anymore, they’re not fun to play man, let them die in peace.

Since when Gravel is no fun to play? And with those unlocks it would be even more fun!

Koala

Quoted from Muuki

He does have a point but I don’t think there’s any room for complaining when there are no truly shitty maps in the pool.

Viaduct and few other maps could be fun but this maplist really contains no shitty maps, stop whining. No fucking bazillions, gravelpits etc shits.

Idk maybe we could play every map 2 times instead of 3, then we could include few more fun maps.

Last edited by Koala,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

BRING BACK FRIERGHTY

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

SHH NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS NOW

Marmite

9 ☆

id prefer to have some other maps like gpit, trains, or some koths. but this is fine, should be a good season

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

Quoted from Enef

Looking at the huge amount of people that seem to want g-pit back, or something like viaduct in the map pool, i lold at this.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from EvoWarrior5

[…]

Looking at the huge amount of people that seem to want g-pit back, or something like viaduct in the map pool, i lold at this.

huge amount of people?
do you have the exact numbers or you are judging by 2 or 3 forum posts?

Cuttlefish

6v6

No Quay? :(

profix

FLANK

Yes, please. :)

ondkaja

IKEA

What a bland map-pool. We might as well only play Badlands. God forbid any variety in the maps.

AnimaL

cant blame em, anything but these maps are fairly shit… make something good for a change, if you want variety

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Think this is the right direction for ETF2L to go in at this time. I speak purely from a historical point of view as we have seen gamemodes be tried and tested and finding mixed results so the big question here is what does a purely 5cp map rotation do for 6v6? Will we see less interest or more? Will we see better quality of games as teams will definitely practise all 5 of the maps or will we see teams not bother?

I honestly think Gravel Pit should still be in the rotation, I agree variety is the best test of team’s abilities to adapt to situations. If you play one style on 5cp but you can’t adapt accordingly to a different meta game it will prove you’re not the best. Just my opinion.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Enef

Noone wants Gravel

Speak for yourself :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »