Forum

Like a boss!

Created 26th November 2012 @ 10:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

So it seems I can now see how many official matches a user has played on his profile page, not only that but exactly which teams it was for and everything. Please don’t tell me this has been so for ages and I just didn’t notice.

ETF2L, you have been acting like a massive boss recently, so thank you.

Keep on truckin’

:D

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Changes went live yesterday night.

Wow, you and your massive 146 Officials.

Trane

It’s a nice addition.

However, the site is extremely slow recently.

Quoted from Trane

It’s a nice addition.

However, the site is extremely slow recently.

It’s been slow as hell for me since the changes last night, I’m assuming it’s got to do with that.

Monkeh

Yes..the site is indeed very slow to respond now, this is a shame. I bet it gets fixed though…I betcha.

Yes I have 146 officials…still gonna be playing div 4 next season.

In no way am I bitter as I can obviously play at a much higher level than that…bah, probably prem by now in all honesty, just getting constantly dragged down by these awful .:ne:. noobs.

:D

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

You’ve overtaken me Monkeh! I’m going to have to start entering more fun tournaments again, or sell myself as a merc to anyone who’ll take me.

Monkeh

Oh wow, does this mean I am now, officially, THE most experienced TF2 player in all of the etf2l?

Hahahahahahahaha

Amusing.

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Monkeh

Oh wow, does this mean I am now, officially, THE most experienced TF2 player in all of the etf2l?

Hahahahahahahaha

Amusing.

aint got nothin’ on TheSucker’s 152!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from SnowiE

You’ve overtaken me Monkeh! I’m going to have to start entering more fun tournaments again, or sell myself as a merc to anyone who’ll take me.

Dont forget the first 3 seasons matches wern’t recorded Matthew, you’re still king in my eyes.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Oh you! <3

*flexes community weapon*

TurboTabs

(Classy)
BEER

Cool feature. Don’t think it’s worth this level of slow loading.

It doesn’t seem to have included any of my games pre-season 6. I think that’s when I underwent a name change from weaselo to chaplain. Pls fix

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from TurboTabs

Cool feature. Don’t think it’s worth this level of slow loading.

I agree, sadly had to take it out again…for now.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from slate

[…]

I agree, sadly had to take it out again…for now.

Does that mean the bottleneck is the query itself? The website was generally slow even if you weren’t on the profile page. Whether this was caused by other user sessions on the database I can only assume.

Oxy

TC.Express

I only had 68, but I submitted pictures of hippos instead of status screenshots for my first season.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »