Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

bam wizzle

Ik zou wel erheen willen, alleen ik heb geen team dus weet ik het nog niet. :p

mss wil Wipkip wel :>

ThePledge

Ik ben er. Met een mix team uit 6 verschillende landen :P

Contra

Be

Ik wil best wel komen en spelen het enigste wat er mij van weerhoud is dat je daar nog eens op hotel moet en dat je dat dan ook nog moet betalen -_-‘

Jos Brink

lolwow

Ik wil waarschijnlijk één dag komen speccen. Wat zou de leukste dag zijn om te kijken denken jullie, zaterdag of zondag?

Comedian

zaterdag!

Qun

GoT<3

Zaterdag heb je de langste dag met de meeste matches. Dus daar zou ik voor gaan :)

Ik val dit weekend btw in Duitse nationaliteit :D

Akasazh

THG
HL

Aangezien viqun overgelopen is naar de mof, zijn Vlijm en ikzelf nog aan het proberen een mixje op te zetten om de nederlands eer te redden.

Zin om mee te doen, spreek een van ons aan #the-hh of #gottf2

BvD

flowerpower/

Zaterdag heb je de langste dag met de meeste matches. Dus daar zou ik voor gaan :)

Ik val dit weekend btw in Duitse nationaliteit :D

nsb-er

appe

I guess this thread is about TCL.

Only 1 Benelux team signed up for a TF2 lan in the netherlands. What the fuck. What’s the problem? Expensive? No one is going there for profit. People are coming all the way from finland (and some of them were just in London for UKeSA, so no money is a bad excuse). I see this as the greatest opportunity to promote TF2 to get more lans/bigger online leagues/ANYTHING and people from the local area doesn’t even sign up? If there was a TF2 lan in sweden I’d make sure every single swedish competetive player from div 1 to 6 would be there. If this lan wont happen, what’s left? ETF2L til the game slowly dies?

come oooooon.

Akasazh

THG
HL

appe slaat de spijker op zijn kop. Kom ook stelletje lamzakken

bam wizzle

mid- scout still lf team.

Ik denk dat het grootste probleem is dat je daar niet kan slapen, dat je dus of nog een hotel o.i.d. erbij moet boeken, wat ook weer extra kost. En dat je daar de heledag in dat cafe zit, waar je eten en drinken moet kopen.

futari

fail

Not many superduperawesome Benelux players ;p
I’m still available

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

This is a community LAN from the competitive community. So you can only expect those teams, who (for example) play in the ETF2L.

Just browse through the season 5 participants, you’ll find 2 teams from the netherlands/belgium: GoT1 (my onw team) and GoT3.

GoT3 will never go to LAN. They’re not the kind of guys for that. They play for fun, nothing else.

That gives you only 1 team that could potentially go to TCL: GoT1.

We discussed it, but couldn’t make it work. The lan is in the holiday season, so some are away on vacation (me), another have clashing music events, a few others aren’t engaged in the competitive scene, they just play cause they like me <3.

All in all there's only 1 dutch/belgian team that is not going to TCL. If you look at it from that way, 1 missing team isn't that much :)

There just aren't much TF2 teams around here. If there is no one around, you can't have them sign up for it.

Sure there are a few dutchies scattered around, and alot of them are going in some form(in GC, FB, Fruit, Vtroopers, coolclan)

Sure there's a few not going, but you'll already have the majority. Should've held it in Germany if you wanted more teams to attend the event i suppose.

Brutallus

First of all, not all of the etf2l players are old enough to go to a lan in another country by themselves.
Second +1 for Appe!

Contra

Be

mid- scout still lf team.

Ik denk dat het grootste probleem is dat je daar niet kan slapen, dat je dus of nog een hotel o.i.d. erbij moet boeken, wat ook weer extra kost. En dat je daar de heledag in dat cafe zit, waar je eten en drinken moet kopen.

idd ik was allang gegaan alsk niet nog eens op hotel hoefde…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »